Who Is Tequila Cookes?

The alarm went off at exactly 6:50 am, making me spring up from bed with a serious hang over. Damn my head hurt like shit - if shit hurts that is - so I pressed my palm to my forehead. I made my way to the bathroom to do my business and I came out once done. Grumbling I went downstairs, my stomach rumbled in hunger as I perceived pancakes from the kitchen.
"Morning Mom" I grumbled out as I pulled out a chair to sit at the dinning table.

"Morning Teqs, made you some coffee and some advil for your hang over" Mom sang sweetly making her way to me. She put the coffee on the table along with the advil and proceeded to the kitchen to get breakfast. I swallowed the advil down with my cup of coffee quickly while waiting for breakfast. Once the pancakes were served with syrup I ate it all in one go. Yikes! Guess I was really hungry (are you kidding? Food is my middle name).

Okay so here are some things to know about Tequila Cookes;
*Food eating monster
*Savage as fuck
*Takes shit from no one
*Don't mess with my loves
*Easygoing and lovable -because Mr All wise next door says so - by anyone
*List is ongoing, will add some info along the line...
So there's that.

I returned to my room to get ready for the day, putting on a yellow sundress with black sandals and brushing my raven black hair - because I'm snow white in a way - and I put on red lipstick even though today was make up free day. A look is never complete without lipstick, make up free or not. Being satisfied with my look I headed out to work. Tequila Cookes is a bartender at 'Ring a Bell' the local bar.

"Looking good as always sweetie" Mr All wise hollered from his front yard with a wave.

"Thanks Mr All wise" I holler back at him with a wave. Walking to work took 10 minutes and I did it joyfully to enjoy the cool breeze.
I arrived at Ring a bell exactly 10 minutes later and made my way to the counter.

"Hey Teqs, what's up" came Henessy. Henessy is my best friend and fellow bartender. We've known each other for 22 years now, yup that's right. I'm 22 years old, single and definitely not searching.

"Just a bit hung over, my head feels heavy" I returned to Henessy who twirled a lock of her blonde hair in a hand with a slow smile spreading on her face.

"Yeah, I know.. Written all o'er you, so how many shots did ya down last night?" Henessy asked with a raised brow.

Bummer... I dun even know, was it 7 or 17 ummmm.. Can't remember at all, I scrunched my face up in confusion "ummm, I don't know tbh" shaking my head.

"Awww you poor thing, come here" she pulled me to the counter, gave me a quick hug and then pushed me to my position behind the counter "now get ya sorry ass to work" she called out and with that she sashayed away. I chuckled slightly and got to work once heared the bell. Ring a Bell has a bell at the door which chimed once someone entered or left, hence the name.

"Whiskey neat please" a customer ordered and I got my sorry ass moving. *Sigh* gonna be a lo-o-o-ngg day!

★. ★. ★.

The bell chimed once again and I sighed, been 12 fucking hours and I was fucking stressed. "This one's on you Henny" I bellowed to Henessy who was taking orders from some customers to which she nodded and came over. I still don't know what it was but something in the air changed and pulled my face in that way, I looked in the direction of the door and I saw HIM.

He stood there in all his glory, so mesmerizing and intimidating, all thoughts of being stressed flew out the door. He made his way to the counter and I shamelessly checked him out. His eyes so grey that I could get lost in them, his jaw line so firm and chiseled it could cut me, cheek bones so defined they could give a model a run for his money, shoulders so broad he could be my superman (even though I loved Thor more), his biceps so outlined through his clothes. He looked like he just stepped out of a glam magazine front page cover. He was dressed in an all black attire - plain I know - but there was nothing plain about him. He didn't blend in, he stood out - in black? Weird, I know..