| Chapter Three |

I

{Minor  colorful language}

A black haired male wakes up to hear birds singing and the sun shining through his white colored curtains, also did I mention this male M/N was late for school.

"Fuck I'm late for school!" Said M/n while getting up for school.

**Time  Skip after feeding the dog and getting dressed into this at the top^**

M/N then walks to school not forgetting to say good bye to Kirito, before he gets in the school
He says "I hope there's good food at this school" M/N said with a smile.

M/N was outside of the class room waiting for the teacher to introduce him to his new classmates, then his teacher said his name. "M/N please come in and introduce yourself to the class and class be welcoming to your new classmate that got transferred from Japan."

M/N heard the class say the casual "yes or okays" to the teacher as he walked in.

The class was caught in awws at that black haired male with god like features.

{Jay's POV}

"We got another new transfer student."

"That's cool I guess..."

{M/N POV}

M/n heard the teacher say something about saying your welcomed here and ect. But then he heard where his seat would be for this year "

M/N you can sit next to Park Daniel, Daniel raise your hand."

M/N saw a black haired male with looks that rivaled his own raised his hand in the air.

{Time skip to after some classes later to lunch}

"Finally food!" M/n then tries to find the cafeteria. But fails badly and gets more lost.

"Great I'm lost." M/n said sadly thinking about all the food he wouldn't get to eat."

A voice suddenly said from behind him "M/N follow me to the cafeteria and you should have told me you came back." "Sorry Zoe." M/n said scratching his head shyly.

"Thanks again Big sis for leading me to the cafeteria." "Its really no problem, and just call me if you need more help with locations in this school."

M/N just nodded glad he can get food.

But as soon as he gets there lunch was over.

So M/n ate lunch late which caused him to be late to class.

M/N opened the door to his classroom nervously and then he hears a deep voice say "Your late Mr. Park!"

"It's not my fault I got lost" is what M/N wanted to say but said this instead "Sorry Teacher forgive me."

"M/N you have detention after school today, and show up on time."

"Great I was late for lunch and now I have detention good day huh." M/n said in his head not having the patience to deal with saying that out loud and getting in more trouble then he already was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I'll try to update everyday for you guys

I'll try to update everyday for you guys.

 Here's a bonus photo of my cat when he was a kitten^

>~<
Have a good day.