| Chapter Four |

A black haired male was sleeping on a desk, in a dim lit room. "M/N wake up!" The sleeping male wakes up to his teacher yelling at him. "okay,okay I'm awake!".

M/N looks to his right and saw a light blonde haired male with hair covering his eyes. "I wondered what his eyes look like..?"
"Hey I'm M/N, you." "I'm jay..." Said the quiet blonde male in the desk next to you.

{Time skip to after detention}

"Detention was so boring, but that jay guy was cute..."
M/N said while walking down the hallways to the entrance to the school doors ,then he exits the school.

M/N heard flashes of cameras and people chatting, as soon as M/N steps outside he sees cameras on him and people fangirling.

"Oh no." M/n said while walking down the street being followed by paparazzi & people that admire him.

M/N suddenly sprints down the street trying to lose the paparazzi.

{Time skip to M/N in his apartment after losing the paparazzi}

M/n breathes hard after running from the paparazzi and is now in his house. "I hope everyone is out today I'm not trying to get in trouble with mom and dad right now."

M/N then sneakily goes up the stairs into his room and changed into his sleepwear.
Not forgetting to text his babysitter to babysit his dog "Kirito" for him.

"I guess I'm sleeping alone tonight.."

"M/n are you home!" Yelled M/n mom from downstairs.

"I didn't hear anything........"

M/N then goes to dream land.