| Chapter Seven |

M/N opened up the door to find his mother and dad fighting, he then saw a suit case next to the door. "Then leave then!" Came from upstairs which sounded like my dads voice, I then see my mom semi running down the stairs in tears and looks angry.

She hugged me and said "I love you." Then left.

I just decided to go back to my apartment, on my way I broke down in tears.

"It's funny how things don't hit me until later on.." M/N said in a deep cracking voice because of all the crying he did.

                   {Next Day}
"I'm going to skip school toda- before M/N could finish his sentence a knock came from the door.

"Y-yes..." M/N said with a croaking dried up voice.

"M/N it's me a old friend.." Said the person with a happy tone.

M/N peaked out the hole of the door to see-

"Mango!"

"M/N!"

They hug each other, oh right they were best friends when they were kids when M/N was in Japan for school.

"Why did you come to Korea..?"

"Japan got kinda boring without seeing your face so I kinda moved here."

"That's cool were are you staying.?."

"Can I stay here with you..?"

"Sure you can Mango."

"I need to pay you back for curing my depression anyways.." M/N mumbles.

"What did you say I didn't hear you."

"Oh I said your room is on the left and mine is on the right if you need anything.."

"Oh okay."

M/N then walked to his room closed the door and he got a flashback.

{Flashback}

"I should just end it all here!!"
"Yeah jump off!"
"Pussy!"

"No don't jump off, don't listen to them your life is important."

"How is my life important when my family moved me to japan, my sister hates me and still does."

"Everything is going to be all right" 

Mango then pulls M/N off the corner of the roof and he hands M/N a fruit and cream sandwich.

"Here eat this you need it, it makes you feel better and don't worry about thoses  bullies the police took them in when I was talking to you

"Here eat this you need it, it makes you feel better and don't worry about thoses  bullies the police took them in when I was talking to you."

"Oh okay.."

"Are you a little bit better."

"Yeah I am.."

M/N then started smiling, after that day Mango and him started hanging out..

Mango isn't his real name but his nickname M/N have him since they met and now he likes everyone he meets to call him Mango.

"We will be best friends forever right Mango...?"

"Yes M/N I promise."

             {Flashback ended}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you fellow readers for reading my book, I love you guys and I hoped you liked this chapter.

This is one of the reasons I love "black on black" for my clothes, games and ect