I want it all and I want it now

If he wanted to find out who and where that Adolf Strauß was, he needed to ask veeery nicely at the Reich Main Security Office.

He had dressed up. However not for the simple-minded secretary in the lobby rather for the lazy bastard, whose head he would have to rip off for getting the information he wanted.

He snapped his fingers, knowing his longest and loyal companion would not disappoint him. In the blink of an eye, he could hear the familiar purring of his beloved Bentley echoed in his ears. He pushed up his sunglasses, while the door swung open for him. His baby.

Right after he had let himself fall into the soft, neat leather seat the door closed, and the radio turned on. His vehicle was almost like a child to him and it knew his father very well. The song that was busting out of the speakers was "Don't stop me now" by Queen.

Due to the constant alarm condition and bomb warning the streets were empty. Actually, he wouldn't have cared if there had been someone in his way either. His baby could take a lot, so 110 mph through destroyed streets weren't such a big deal.

Fortunately, the first bomb rain on Berlin had been yesterday, so most of the intact and working at full speed. Therefore, his conviction that he'd get a hold of the necessary people there. His fingers tapped onto the steering wheel impatiently.

When all of sudden he hit the brake hard. The seat belt cut into his neck. The voice in the radio wasn't following the lyrics anymore; someone else was talking to him.

"Crowley! Where have you been?! You should have given Werner Heisenberg the brilliant idea for solving their instability problem. The German atomic weapon development needs to advance!" his commander's voice scolded him, but he didn't have time for that bullshit now. But he couldn't upset them, or otherwise they may send one of their rats after him. He took a deep breath, trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible.

"Oh... damn sorry, I was busy advancing the mass extermination techniques and didn't make it back on time. I, I will do it tomorrow. I am sorry." He lied, actually the Nazis had found out about the possibilities of Arsenic themselves, but he had never bothered with to adorn himself with foreign laurels.

"Crowley! It was a set date! How can you act so carelessly?!" the voice kept scolding him, giving him a major headache.

"I already apologized! Maybe send Hastur. I am pretty sure he would give his ugly right arm for that task." He suggested, feeling his palms getting sweaty.

"No! You are our best man, so stop disappointing us and fulfill your given task!" his principal yelled, causing the demon to roll with his eyes. In his head his thoughts were struggling to find an excuse.

"But, but right now there are more important things than atomic weapons?" he tried to make excuses.

"Oh, and what could that be, Mr. Crowley?" was the sarcastic reply.

His entire body heated up. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. "Well, the Germans aren't in such a bad condition at the moment. Maybe we should focus more on their concentration camps since if they win this war, they will build them everywhere for sure." He stuttered out, being a bit shocked over his scrupulous words himself.

"hm... not a bad idea... What do you have in stock for them then?" the voice replied, sounding rather curious.

"Uhm... Uhm..." he faltered. "We... We could tell them to... I don't know.... Try to... Yes! Yes, we will teach them to build furniture out of the leftovers from the corpses. And... maybe to... experiment with them?" he suggested out of the blue.

"Crowley... Crowley... you always make me smile. Advance these ideas and turn them in at full moon. I can't wait. That's why you're our best man." His boss praised him, causing the serpent to sigh in relief.