Tea Party

Cheiko Fujii Pov
I finally arrived at the tea party, the interior was huge and extravagant. Everything in the tea party was both fancy and beautiful.

I wish my mother could be here with me. That way, we can enjoy this tea party together because both me and her love tea parties. It's kind of like our special mother daughter bonding time.

I looked around observing my surroundings, even quadruple checking, making sure I don't see any of the capture targets, heroine or villainess.

Cause there is no way I want to bump into any of them, accidental or not.

I quickly found an empty table to sit with my cupcakes and my pet bunny Willow which was coincidentally a perfect spot in an almost secluded area where I can still see everyone.

I immediately started to eat my precious cupcakes that I baked, they were delicious and weren't dry. Praise the gods, I would've hated if all my hard work went to waste. I'm glad I don't get sugar rushes easily or else I might go crazy and pass out, to me, they are exactly like stomachaches.

Hmm.. I wonder when the show will begin so that I can finally be entertained, cause this world is too boring for my taste.

I don't know how people live in this world. My previous world is much better,  it actually kinda depends on the pros and cons of both worlds.

I mean c'mon, there's no magic or anything remotely interesting in this otome game I had reincarnated into.

The whole game was so cliche to the point that I wanted to gag, like really.

Were the creators too lazy to bother trying to come up with something new or out of the ordinary? I don't even  know how the people who played the game loved it when it wasn't that good. I guess they have bad taste or they just like cliches very much, well not me! Thank you.

After twenty five minutes had passed, the people I had been waiting for finally shown up.

I saw one by one, they were arriving. Each going a few minutes after the other. I could instantly tell the heroine was reincarnated, along with the villainess.

It wasn't a very big surprise to me. They make it very obvious that they are, by the way they act and I had expected that there was at least a 90% chance that one of them would have been reincarnated.

I wouldn't be surprised either if the capture targets are reincarnated, in some cases they do, in some they don't.

The capture targets are clearly infatuated with the villainess, no surprise there.

Andddd, the heroine is furious. Obviously already scheming on what to do to get rid of her even if she has to get her hands dirty.

I don't understand why some of these girls that are reincarnated is so.... what's the word?

Oh yeah, nuts or insane.I mean, I get it. They're good looking but nothing worth getting all stalkerish and possessive over.

I'm curious as to what type of person the villainess is, and if she's one of those typical stereotype girls who want to do absolutely nothing with the love interests, trying to stay under the radar only to terribly fail in the end.

I think I already answered my question without having to go up asking her, I'm honestly too lazy to do so.

I sighed deeply, 'When will things get interesting? Something fresh/new... not something so dull and cliched. Tch, like seriously, what can a girl do to finally have excitement in life?'

I silently sat there watching them and how they reacted, hoping to see their reactions would be somewhat hilarious.

If their reactions aren't funny... then maybe I'll spice things up a little just so I can have my entertainment. I fed my bunny, Willow, some carrots. That way, she doesn't go hungry.