First Visit to Wonderland

Note: This was when Alice still came to Wonderland and this takes place many many years ago maybe like a millennium. Yes this is cannon to the story and important so expect in the future chapters of Alice's Pov and maybe some of her descendants pov. I've kind of watched Alice in Wonderland the original one but it was a very long time ago so please don't go bashing at me if I get something wrong

Alice Pov
I love Wonderland truly. It's my getaway from reality and studies after all, I know education is really important but it's not my fault if I find history to be really boring.

I always come here when I have the spare time or when I'm in the mood to have fun away from those boring lessons, mother and sister make me go through.

Though the Queen of Hearts really hates me and she's always trying to kill me which really isn't fun. She gives me terrible nightmares sometimes and I fear that one day she will succeed in chopping off my head.

If only she didn't have such a temper and is crazy with chopping people's heads off. She doesn't bother trying to listen or reason no matter what I do, I even try to get on her good graces...and... I don't know... it always turns out wrong.

I don't understand why she hates me so much for something that isn't my fault. It's Cheshire's fault every time I try to get in on the Queen's good graces, he just comes and messes it up.

I know he doesn't mean to... I think, but sometimes it feels like he does it on purpose which isn't okay. We're friends... and friends don't do that to each other. I still remember when I first came here as if it was yesterday.

I was seven years old when I first came to wonderland, I had saw a white, red-eyed rabbit with glasses, wearing a trench coat running around saying that he's late for an important date and he was holding a huge stopwatch in his hands, quickly running back to somewhere which piqued my interest.

I had just recently finished my history lesson for today when I had seen him while my big sister was busy reading a book.

So I, of course, followed the white rabbit, seeing him go into a huge rabbit hole underneath an oak tree which I found pretty strange. Without thinking, I went into the hole, leaping into it. I really should look and check the hole before jumping into it like a stupid idiot.

Before I knew it, I was falling down. The scenery around me turned dark and I started seeing random weird things as I fell even further down. I had no clue if I was ever going to stop falling. It felt like the darkness around me would never stop, until I finally hit the ground.

When I landed, just in time, I saw him, the rabbit, leaving through a really tiny door. I couldn't fit in there. I was way too huge and tall to fit in such a tiny door, suddenly the doorknob spoke to me, telling me that I should shrink to an appropriate height by drinking a bottle that was labeled "Drink Me". I listened and did drink it and started flowing through the keyhole into a sea of my own tears.

I then cried again after eating a biscuit named "Eat Me" that caused me to grow very large. It was not very fun at all.

As I continued to follow the white rabbit, I met many people along the way. Such as Tweedledee and Tweedledum, who were a pair of identical twins.  It was hard for me to distinguish between the two of them, and to this day I still end up confusing them often, I don't mean to though.

I tracked the white rabbit to his house when he thought that I was a housemaid of all things and sent me to fetch his gloves. While I searched around the house which had nice furniture and wallpaper, I found another cookie that had "Eat Me" and I grew, -sigh- very large again. I got stuck in the house and the white rabbit thought I was a monster and it isn't fun when someone mistakes you as a monster.