Lost Girl

Cheiko Fujii Pov
It's been a month.

Okay, scratch that. It's been about three boring weeks after the tea party event. And so far, I haven't been able to go to Wonderland. Which really made me feel sad. I really wanted to go back to Wonderland and explore there, just like how Alice did, whom I really wanted to meet.

I had a bunch of questions to ask her, along with the others as well. I won't take no for an answer!          

I, absolutely, must have my curiosity be fulfilled!

I mean, who wouldn't want to know a whole lot about Wonderland!? There's always so many questions that remain unanswered to be answered, the place itself is questioning!

I want to discover every nook and cranny of Wonderland leaving no corner untouched.

Ah~ I may never want to come back to this world where I lived.

I mean, who would?

Wonderland was a land that I dreamt of. The next world I probably wanted to live in would most likely be an anime world... or Neverland! Which is a place where you never grow up and spend your days with Peter Pan!

That doesn't sound all that bad to me.

I just remembered a song that revolves around Neverland that I loved listening to.

However, the style of its music doesn't have any similarity to the style of Wonderland music.

It's called Lost Boy by Ruth B. Oh! And there's another one by Zendaya. She was one of my favorite actresses!

Don't judge me! I couldn't pick which one I like...

Whatever, -sigh- I'll listen to Lost Boy. I'll save Zendayas for later on.

Hmmm~... I wonder... Does Neverland exist?

I mean! It should, of course!  Since Wonderland exists, Neverland should too!

Hah~! I would really want to be part of the lost boys, who knows, maybe I would become the first Lost Girl!

... Wait... isn't Wendy the first Lost Girl? I mean, if she isn't... then, She will be named the first girl to go there! Or maybe meeting Peter Pan and Tinkerbell?

I've got some questions for Tinkerbell, about why she is with Peter, and where her best friends are... Also, didn't Terrence have a crush on him or something like that?

Such a disappointment, they would've made a cute couple in my book.

Doesn't Tinkerbell live in Pixie Hollow? So how would she have met Peter in the first place? Gah! I really want an explanation!

Like how did Peter become who he is? And never grew up? Like how's that possible?!

Everyone grows up.... no one can remain the same age forever. That's the point of life!

To cherish it and make the most out of it before your time runs out. Still, I would love to live in Neverland back in my past life when I was a little girl.

I mean to never work even once! And just be free from reality.

Who would ever want to grow up? If I was Wendy, I would've never gone back.

I would've stayed, but at the same time... I really wouldn't like staying there for the rest of my life.

I would feel homesick, like how Wendy was. I can't just leave my mom all alone. It wouldn't feel right just staying in Neverland when I would forget all about my life here.