Preview

Juliet smiled at him and reached over to take his hand in his. The sun perfectly caught her curly hair, which for once was pulled down to frame her face, which Varian far and away considered the prettiest face he ever saw. The ground was soft under his boot and he looked down at her bare feet, barely containing a chortle.

" Have you really never considered using shoes?"

Juliet rolled her eyes. "'Rian, shoes are a barrier between the world and you."

Varian stepped closer to her and brushed away some of her curls, so her chocolate colored eyes were in full view. Her eyes were so captivating to look at and he wished he got to see them more – they were most assuredly her most alluring feature.

" Jules, as long as it doesn't create a barrier between me and you, I don't really care," Varian said. Juliet punched his shoulder lightly as a bee flew by them, on the way to the hive resting in the near tree.

" Very smooth, Romeo," Juliet teased. Varian flashed what his best attempt at a million-dollar smile.

" Well, I already have a Juliet."

Juliet frowned in confusion. "Don't they both die?"

Varian shook his head and leaned his forehead against hers. "Jules, if you start questioning it, the whole thing falls apart."

Varian.

Juliet looked up at form under her eyelashes, her breath warm on his nose. He slipped an arm around her waist that came to rest at the small of her back, while she slipped both of her arms around his neck. His eyes traveled down to her lips and she did the same to his.

" Juliet...."

Varian.

"' Rian..." she whispered in that soft tone she had only used once before. He felt his heart quicken as he leaned down to kiss her, his lips just inches from hers...

VARIAN!

Notes:

HEY GUYS.
Remember like forever ago, when I said this 'might' get a sequel? Well, I went and made it and forget to tell you guys. (SORRY.)

I don't know if you guys found it on your own but I realized that I never got back to you guys on that, so I figured now was a good a time as any. This has officially been made a series, so just click on 'Next Work' to be taken to 'Where the Lost Get Found', which is the sequel to this one-shot gallery.

This is the very beginning of the first one-shot, because I didn't want to just give you an update without actual content. The rest is over in "Where the Lost Get Found', if you wanna read more.

Y'all have a blessed day!