🥀Lucio x Reader - Date Night🥀

It had been a while since you last saw Lucio. Ever since Asra left to go on another one of his journeys you'd have to watch over the shop. You had been wanting to go back to the palace to visit Lucio but you were just too busy. Lucio had his hands full over at the palace too.

You both had been sending letters back and forth every day. Lucio would visit you every once and a while in his free time. He would even bring you gifts each time. Even know if it was just for a little bit you valued the time spent with him very much.

Time Skip.

The next day you woke up with a big smile on your face, ready for the day because you remembered that you and Lucio had been planning a date, at the palace, tonight because you both had the day off.

Later on, you had gotten ready to go out to look for something nice to wear for this special occasion. You walked around, doing some window shopping, and came across this beautiful piece that you had to try on. You walked into the shop and asked the lady working there if you could try it on.

"Oh, this one?" She asked you taking it off of the rack handing it to you.

"Yes, this is the one!" You said admiring it in your arms.

"Well, why don't you try it on?" She asked leading you back to the dressing room.

You walked into the dressing room, took off your clothes, putting the new ones on, and looked into the mirror. The clothing fit your body perfectly, complimenting your figure. You spun around and posed in front of the mirror admiring how it looked on you. It isn't every day you try on fancy clothes like this. After a while, you changed into your normal clothes and went out to purchase the outfit.

After you got back to the shop you hurried to your room to get ready for the big date you had with Lucio.

You walked out, locking up the shop behind you, making your way to the palace. You felt a refreshing breeze against your face as you walked through the chilly night air. The whole city was lit up by starlight, guiding your way to the palace.

You looked up realizing that you had already made it to the palace. The palace was gorgeously lit up at night. It had been weeks since you had last saw it. When the guards opened the gates you hurried in, anxious to see Lucio.

You walked down the halls knowing exactly where to go, only focused on your destination.

"Y/n, you look very stunning tonight!~" You heard a familiar voice call out to you.

You looked behind you and noticed Portia with a big smile on her face.

"Portia!" You exclaimed giving her a big hug.

"Thank you!" You said, excepting her compliment.

"Mhm~ You better get going to now. Lucio's pretty anxious to see you!" Portia said smiling as she nudged you off.

You smiled and waved back at her as you made your way to the dining room.

You finally made it to the dining room door. You took a deep breath, to calm your jittery nerves, and opened the door. Lucio was pacing around in circles and came to a halt once he noticed you. He stood there staring at you with his eyes open wide. You stared back at him then made your way over.

"Hello, Lucio~," You said a bit flirtatiously.

Lucio snapped out from staring at you and held your face in his hands admiring you.

"My my, Y/n~ You look absolutely breathtaking!" He said.

"Me? You should take a look in the mirror!" You laughed.

Lucio smirked and kissed your lips.

"Oh, how I've missed you..." He said gazing into your eyes.

He then wrapped his arm around you, walked you over to the dining room table, sat you down, and even pushed your chair in for you. He sat across from you. You both started filling your plates with a variety of colorful and delicious smelling food. You dug in as the savory food satisfied your tastebuds. After you ate, talked, and caught up with each other. You were stuffed from eating so much but you couldn't help but notice that Lucio hardly ate anything.

"Lucio, you hardly ate anything..." You asked in a concerned tone.

"The food could have had been better..." Lucio muttered in annoyance.

"What?! This is the best dinner I've had in forever!" You exclaimed.

"I just wanted it to be perfect... Just for you Y/n..." He sighed.

"Lucio..." You said walking over to him.

You both had walked over and sat on the couch together.

"I don't care if the food was 'perfect' or not. I'm just glad I got to spend time with you." You said as you leaned against his side wrapping your arms around him.

"Y/n, but I-" He blurted out.

"Hm?" You responded cutting him off.

"...I'm glad I got to spend time with you too, Y/n..." He finished, wrapping his arms around you in return.

You smiled and leaned in for a kiss. After you were both done your little bonding session you two made it to the bedroom and fell asleep cuddling each other all night long.