☀️Julian x Female Reader - Beach Day☀️

Requested by @IdkWhatToPut5

Y/n's POV

It was a pretty slow day at the shop. I enjoyed days like these because I could tidy up around the shop and relax. I looked outside the window to see that it was a gorgeous day. I decided to open the window and as I did, a cool, refreshing gust of wind blew onto my face and followed through into the shop. The shop immediately felt way cooler than before. I sighed and went back to the little work I had left to keep me busy.

Time Skip.

Out of nowhere, the door came flying open. I whipped my head around to see who caused the commotion and low and behold it was my favorite, redhead, troublemaker.

"Y/n dear, it's a wonderful day to be outside enjoying yourself! Not cooped up in your little shop like this." Julian said striding over, scooping me up in his arms, holding me in his tight embrace.

"Why hello, dear valued customer~" I giggled nuzzling my forehead against his. "And I guess so, but it's not like work's going to get done around here by itself!"

Julian released me from his embrace raising a brow.

"Work you say? Like what?" Julian asked.

"Well..." I held my chin in my fingers trying to think of work that I have yet to finish. My mind was blank. "You got me there."

Julian had his signature grin smeared across his face. "Say, Y/n. Why don't we go on a date? It's the perfect day for it~"

"Hmm... I dunno. I still have to watch over the shop today." I sighed.

"Aww please, Y/n? You and I both know days like theses are your slowest. Plus, you're always working so hard at the shop while Asra is gone most of the time... You need a break Y/n!"

"Yeah, I guess you're right. But where would we go?" I asked.

"How about the beach? I know the perfect spot!" Julian suggested.

"Okay! I'll go get ready." I smiled before heading up the stairs to get every thing together.

Time Skip.

I came down stairs with a, loose flowing, dress on over top of my swimsuit and a beach bag in hand.

"You ready?" I asked.

Julian held my arm in his and smiled at me. "As ready as you are, dear~"

I smiled back at him as we headed out of the shop.

Time Skip.

Once we arrived at the beach, I sat everything down and stretched. We were in between two coves that separated us from the rest of the beach and we were even the only ones there.

"This is gorgeous, Julian! When did you find out about this place?" I asked.

"Well, I do spend a lot of my free time at the beach. So one day, I just ended up finding myself here." Julian smiled, setting our stuff up. I pitched in and helped.

After, Julian left to go change into a pair of swimming shorts. Once he came back he caught me slipping off my dress revealing my swimsuit. His face instantly grew red at the sight.

"Whaat?~" I smirked, bending down to lay my dress on my beach towel.

Julian held his hand over his face trying to conceal his blush. "You're such a tease, Y/n..."

I giggled. "I know~"

"Hey, Julian?" I asked.

"Yes, dear?"