Authors Note

Before we begin I wanted to thank everyone for reading my book and staying with me in my sparse updates!
Can't be tamed was a favorite of mine and readers, but I made a lot of mistakes and plot holes. Going back I cringe at the story and I always wanted to create a sequel but I couldn't off the original it wouldn't of flowed.
So that's the purpose of this, and it's also a challenge for me to push myself to be better than previously! I will be taking my time trying to make sure it's a great update so expect VERY slow updates. This is just a side project for me. I need to update my other works so maybe this will help?

Summary: Being the jinchuuriki for the Kyuubi, Naru was both shunned and pursued at the same time. Everyone wanted something from her, her bloodline, her chakra, her prisoner, her body, her mind and her heart. But Naru was a wild spirit and everyone knows a wild heart can never be tamed. But they can still try.

Rating: OT - violence, language, fluff, death, abuse/torture,

Information:

A rewrite of the book hopefully with a bit more solid story line. Fewer mistakes and less plot holes.

This story will have a multi pairing like the original. It's mostly SasuNaru with a fluff of KakaNaru and ItaNaru, don't read it if you don't like it.

Now please enjoy Can't Be Tamed 2.0!!!