New day

Jorges POV

          7:20 am

"JORGEEE WAKE UP"

Huh

"Your bus will be here at 8 get up!"

Oh right I have to wake up early now that schools back on

"Okay I'm up, thank you mama"

I sit up and grab my phone from the charger. 100% just how I like to see it.
I put my phone down on my bed and go into my closet and grab the nice and clean uniform I hung up the night before.

I take it with me into the bathroom and hang it up on the towel rack so i can go Into the shower.

A 10 minute shower later, I begin to put on the uniform.

This is my first year at an academy. Only thanks to that scholarship I got last year for my mathematics scores.

I look at myself in the mirror and realize this is my first day at a new school, how is this going to go, I actually think I'm going to be okay at this school, when at every school I go to I get picked on, why would this be different everyone that goes here is rich and pretty or smart as hell.

I feel my anxiety start to rush, and my stomach starts turning.

This is going to suck.

I look at the time and see I only have 10 mins to eat, brush my teeth and walk to the bus stop.

I decided I'll just skip breakfast today and take it to go.

I brush my teeth and reapply my chap stick and put it into my pocket.

I grab my bag and run down stairs.

"Good morning" I give my mom and dad a kiss on the cheek and grab a banana and head out the door

"Wish me luck" I wave at them as I close the door

The walk to the bus is quite short only 5 mins to get there.

I sit down on the bench as I wait for the bus to come, I decide to look at my phone because what else is there to do.

I hear the bus coming down the road so I put my phone In My pocket and get up from the bench.

The bus doors open and I step  into the large vehicle.

I look around and see a a ton of kids with the same uniform on as me.

I quickly stumble to an empty seat and sit down and scoot to the window. I place my headphones in my ears and look out and watch the moving trees go by.

As we arrive at the next stop I watch as a pretty young man walks into the bus, he has both head phones on and doesn't have the uniform jacket on only the white undershirt.

"Is anyone sitting here"

.....huh

"Hello"

"Oh,um, no nobody you can sit I'm sorry."

"Ha, thanks."

Damn he's really cute how do I already have a crush on someone it's literally the first day and school hasn't even started.

"Do you mind if I put my jacket here I don't want it getting wrinkly"

He says as he points to the arm rest in between us

"Yah go ahead" I say and put my head phone back in because even though he is cute he will probably end up being a jerk and break my heart and embarrass me i front of people so I'll just steer clear for now.

"Thank you, are you New"

I take my headphone back out and look at him

"Yah im here with a scholarship I came from king secondary school"

"Oh so you don't have to pay to be here?"

"Yah no my test scores were just good so they transferred me somewhere with better mathematic corses"

"Woah so you are Smart Smart. That's so cool you should help me out because god knows I need help in math I almost fail it last year and if I don't step it up this year they will kick me out of the academy"

"Dang you should get a tutor, but yah I could help you out maybe we will have some classes together."

"Yah i hope so ,I honestly like this school but the people can be too much. Like I'm here to learn but I get so much attention and I honestly don't want it"

"Yah can't relate. But sorry you gotta deal with that, why do you get attention, if you don't mind me asking."

"Well I was on the foot ball team last year and I don't know why because I'm not hot. But i guess every girl on the cheer team had a big crush on me and I was asked out at least twice a week and I would say no because I don't like anyone at this school because they are all stuck up, but yah apparently everyone just thinks I'm hot shit when I'm really not."

"Well you aren't ugly so I think since you were on the team girls just found you 10xs as hot."

"Yah thanks... wait what's your name?!"

"Oh Jorge.. or jey... or jeyjey"

"That's a lot of options I'll go with Jorge... I feel like a real friend calling you that."

"Okay what about you mr.popular"

"Well my names Benjamin but everyone calls me benji"

"Well I'll call you Benjamin, except that's kind of hard to say with my accent so I'll probably just say benji"

I smile and look out the window breaking our eye contact.

"Damn we are here"
I say

"Yah back at this hell for the next 9 months of our lives"

That's it for chapter one!!!!! Yay tell me what you think