Locker room

(there will be some bullying in this chapter so if that triggers you I'm sorry ily continue with caution)
Benjis POV

The 3rd period bell rings and I look at my schedule.

......so third I have Spanish.... room g6...
I HAVE THAT CLASS WITH JORGE!!!
all of A sudden I feel my heart swell and my face start turning red...

You've got to be kidding me.

I walk towards the class room and my heart is beating faster and faster at just the thought of him already sitting in the room with his smile plastered on his face.

God Benji relax he's your friend he shouldn't be making you this excited... just relax and think about something else... like how your gonna be in a Spanish class... Spanish... class...with.. jeyjey... AHHHHHHHH!!!

My face gets darker pink and my stomach fills with butterflies at the sound of Jorge's accent clearing up and his Spanish flowing through his lips.

"God calm down.." I say to my self

"What's up why do you need to calm down"
An adorable accent says from next to me

"Ayyeee... Jorge.. whats up..ehheeh?!.." I'm so stupid

"Nothing much Benji.. what's up with you?"

"Yah nothing also.. nothing at all.. hahaha"

I'm keeping my head down to try and cover up my red face but I'm taller then Jorge so he looks up and sees me..

"You are all red Benji..."

"Oh yah I'm just hot.. like sweaty.. hoof.. you know" I trip my words and fan myself with my hands

"Are you having a hot flash because it's literally not even close to being hot in here."

"Well I'm hot jorge.. sorry that my body works that way"

"Take off your uniform jacket"

"Yah I will when we get in the class room"

We walk together until we reach our class room and sit down in the back where nobody was sitting.

"Hey Benji..."

"Yah?"

"I don't wanna sound weird saying this but the red tint on your face makes you look really handsome so you better be careful because more girls are gonna fall in love with you."

"Shut up." Great now I red, flustered and I'm actually sweating.

I take off my uniform jacket and put it on the back of my chair.

"Okey clase yo soy señora Paula. Hora—"

Wow jey really is so adorable... look at him watching the teacher with his full attention. He's so cute...

"Mr.Krol? Are you with us... esta con los otros?"

"Si... perdón señora Paula"

I heard giggling from Jorge...

"Oops" I shrug