Lunch

(This chapter will be pretty short because it's just kind of a filler to try and build up their relationship a bit more I promise the good stuff will come soon)

Jorge's POV

After my 5th period, which was super boring, I went down stairs to go to the lunch hall since it was my lunch hour.

I've been looking forward to this period since I had to leave benji in 3rd after PE but now I get a whole hour of just benji.

I take out my phone and look for his contact he put in.

Jorge:hey benji it's Jorge where are you gonna be waiting for me because I'm lost ?:)

Benji: hello🥰🥰 and I'll wait for you in front of the double doors that lead into the lunch hall. See you soon I hope.

Jorge:okeyyyy 😊

I put my phone in my pocket and continue to walk down the crowded halls.

Im getting closer to the door and I see benji... benji and some girls... benji talking, and laughing... with the girls.

He said he didn't have any friends but those girls look like his friends, I thought I was just going to sit with benji. I don't want to talk to anybody else. And I want him to talk to me. Just me.

I walk closer and I decide to just walk past him and eat lunch by my self.

I walk quickly with my head down hoping he won't see me.

"Jorge!!"

".hi" i shyly say

"Let's go get our lunch I have the perfect spot to sit" he says with the biggest smile

"Benji aren't you sitting with us?" One of the girls asks looking at me with hate in her eyes.

"Oh no I'm sorry I was gonna eat with Jorge here but I'll talk to y'all later okay?" He said putting his hand behind my back pushing me into the lunch hall.

"Okay whatever bye!!!" She says and turns back to talk to the rest of the group

"I thought you were going to sit with them and I got really nervous I'm not good with people"
I huff out in relief

"I already promised you I'd eat lunch with you plus I rather listen to you talk about literally anything then listen to them talk about themselves all day. But you can talk about yourself I like listening to you"  he says and gives me a soft smile

i giggle and turn to look up at him.

"Thank you benji"

He looks at me with a smile that made my heart melt and my face burn.

As we were standing in line benji starts pulling  my bag.

"what's wrong" I ask

"Can I carry you bag for you?" He asked with pink cheeks

God damn every time he blushes my heart skips too many beats.. but why.. why does he blush so much.. is it just when he's around me or is that juts how he normally is.. is this a hint he might like me.. even just a little bit