Stories

Y/n pov

Y/n told the woman their story, about the torture and the experiments, including the eye they had removed that day.

Through the whole story her face didn't change at all.

???: damn

Y/n looked at her and waited for her to tell her story.

???: my name is Lucy, and my stories a lot like yours, only I'm somewhat different. I'm what's called a diclonious. people were afraid of me so the humans did what they always do when their afraid, they try to lock us up and hide us, like their weapons the hide in vaults.

Lucy looked at the child and saw the place over their eye socket start robe covered by a red and black substance.

Y/n winced

Y/n: I'm healing

Lucy: does it hurt?

Y/n nodded.

Lucy perched her head up when she heard the helicopters, y/n did to.

Lucy pov

Lucy gathered up the child in her arms and used her vectors to lift herself of the ground and across the roof tops.

She turned to look behind her and had to bring one of her vectors up to block a missile.

She punched her vector through the window of the helicopter and pulled the crew out bringing them up into the helicopter blades.

She then grabbed the chopper and hurled it into the next one exploding both.

She grabbed the tailblade of the last one and threw it back to the military base they had just been in.

She had been about to hit anouther helicopter but some sort of thing shot from the shadows of the ground below and smashed into the chopper. Out of the falling wreck a person jumped to the next, their right arm looked more like a blade than anything else.

She couldn't see the mans face because of his high collar and black hood.

Lucy didn't waste time wondering so she ran boosting herself along with her vectors. She landed in an abandoned apartment complex and broke through a window into the empty room.