1

" i "

•~•~•

sometimes, when people are rude to me, i normally ignore them. when people treat me like shit, i don't give shits about them. i normally just let it pass, because it didn't worth my time. when people call me names, i just give them a blank look then put back my hood on and continue what i was normally doing: listen to music, and read books...alot.

but i don't know why today was different...

people call me a weirdo and creepy because i usually wear black always. black is my favorite color. i wear black almost everyday. if not black, then gray.

today, i was walking to the school library as usual, after school. my hands in my pockets, my hood on, my long black hair covering my face, and earphones on. i popped the bubblegum in my mouth as i entered the library.

i approached the section where i usually read. i'm into romance or drama and mystery or thriller. my life is dark. that's the best way to describe my life, and you don't wanna know why...

i heard the library door opening as i pick a book to read. i found one that caught my eye and was about to grab it when another hand grabbed it. i gasped and turned to the person.

he was casually just looking through the pages of the book. i gave him a death glare. the guy had blonde hair, a pale white complexion, and he had a bandana on. i raised an eyebrow at him. i cleared my throat which finally caught his attention. i leaned against the bookshelf as i popped my gum.

"dude, i was first to find that book you're holding." i pointed sassily to the book he was holding. "and you do realize that what you did was pretty annoying and shitty."

the boy smirked in amusement. "you know, i grabbed it first, anyway." he got a lollipop from his pocket, opened it and puts the wrapper in his pocket and sucked the lollipop. "and you're feisty, i like it." he winked.

i glared daggers at him. no one dares flirt with me. i'm a girl, but i might have a strength of a guy. gladly though, the librarian wasn't here, so i kicked the guy in the leg and grabbed the book from his hands. "no one messes with me, you little douchebag. i was first to see this book, i get it. and don't dare try to flirt with me because i'm not easy." i pointed a finger at him.

he just looked at me with an eyebrow raised. he didn't seem pretty hurt when i kicked him, but he was only distracted that's why i managed to get the book. "bittersweet, i like it more." he began to walk towards me, and me still pointing my finger at him, i took a step backward each time he takes a step. i looked at his eyes with a murderous glint. but when i hit something hard on my back, i gasped and looked behind. when i looked back again in front, his face was only inches away from mine.

"no escape now, huh?" he smirked. "you're pretty brave for a girl, but i guess i'm making you nervous." he took his lollipop and threw it away in the side then leaned forward and put both of his hands on either side of me. "give me the book now," he threatened.

"no. never. i was the first one who claimed this book. go find another one, asshole." he let out a bitter laugh then clicked his tongue. he looked like a bad boy, but that didn't scare me. it doesn't mean he's a bad boy, means i am weak. i'm not weak, i just don't wanna waste my time to shits.

we had a staring contest for awhile until he broke the silence. "if you don't give me that book of mine," he wiggled his finger as he eyed the book. "i might wanna have to do something about it."

"i don't care. all i want is this book. and since i found it first, i get it first. have courtesy, douchetard," i spat.

"your toughness doesn't scare me, sugar. it turns me on even more." my breath hitched as he whispered the last sentence. he's getting into my nerves. i'm never going to fall into his stupid trap.

"your big fat stupid brain and cheesy disgusting lines doesn't affect me as well. now you better back off!" i warned, my voice raising a bit.

"or what, huh? you're gonna kick me again? your kicks are weak to me." his smirk grew bigger and my anger has risen even bigger. this dude doesn't know how to respect me. he's seriously crossing the line now. who does he think he is? the president of the country.

president, my ass, i don't fucking care about those shits.

"i won't just kick you, you bighead. i can punch you all day if i need to. now you better watch out for your own actions," i threatened him, not noticing how close our faces were. i don't care anymore. all i wanted was to peacefully read my book.

"hand me the book now. i don't care if you'll kick me or punch me because i can defend myself all day as well. and besides, if you don't fucking hand me the book now—"

"or else what, huh? you'll punch me? you'll punch a girl?" i looked at his eyes, his eyes were piercing and cold.

he smirked then lifted my chin up. he licked his lips and stared at my pink rosy lips. i understood what he would do. no, he can't. i can't lose my goddamn first kiss to a disgusting little rat!

"i might have to kiss you, sugar."

"try me! i dare you to do it! i won't ever ever hand the goddamn book to you, no matter what. i dare you! do it, you little—"

my brave blabbering didn't save me. i wanted to threaten him and try me, but i didn't expect that it would turn out the wrong way.

he interrupted me as he crashed his lips into mine, kissing me with hunger and lust. i gasped and tried to push him away, but he was too strong. the book fell from my hands as he pressed his body into mine, refraining me from getting the book and attempting to do anything. he bit my bottom lift, and i closed my eyes to the pain. he forced his tongue into mine, his breath tasted of mint, it was addicting. he started to play with my tongue as i attempt to push him away repeatedly but he wouldn't budge.

i was running out of breath and finally, after trials of pushing him away, i managed to push him with all of my strength. i widened my eyes as i covered my now swollen lips. i looked at him and he was smirking, his lips swollen and wet as well from the kiss. he grabbed the book in the floor and i stared at him horrified.

"that's what you get when you mess with me, kitten. no one messes with me. do you know who am i?" he said as he ran his fingers through the cover of the book.

i wiped my lips in disgust then stared at him with a death glare. he scoffed then met my eyes.

"i'm min yoongi, and you will be punished for that feisty behavior of yours, y/n."