3

" y o u "

•~•~•

the crowd gasped and some of them started to gossip and whisper to each other. i ignored them and continued to glare at min yoongi with pure hatred in my eyes. yoongi met my eyes and we did a staring contest. he licked his lips them started to walk towards me. i gulped but managed to hide my nvervousness.

"all of you shut up and get to your own classes," yoongi hissed, his eyes still glued to mine.

the crowd started to stop gossiping and talking and obeyed yoongi as if he was the principal. how can he control these people with just a snap of his fingers? how come he has this big head of his and it annoys me, it makes me wanna punch him repeatedly.

but why was i so nervous around him?

we both glared into each other's eyes as the crowd started to get inside their respective classes, leaving me and min yoongi alone in the hallways. i could hear the clock ticking and the bell hasn't rang yet, which means class wasn't still starting. yoongi resumed walking towards me, his shoes echoing around the whole hallway and my heart started to beat faster.

concentrate, y/n. you're facing an asshole right now.

"you are one brave girl, y/n." his words sent shiver down my spine.

"you don't scare everyone, yoongi. especially me." i gritted my teeth. "you don't control everyone here, you have no rights."

"but people still obey me, anyway. what's wrong with that? it's not like you want my attention fully to yours, do you?" he smirked.

i blushed in embarassment. "don't flatter yourself, min. i don't like you and i will never seek your attention because of your shitty attitude. you have no rights in beating everyone up. you don't take control of everyone's lives because we have our own lives, and you have your own as well. so might as well mind your own fucking business, min yoongi."

"exactly, y/n. mind your own business." he leaned forward, our faces inches apart. i could feel his minty breath hitting my lips and i remembered yesterday. his lips on mine were mesmerizing but i can't show that to him. i can't show how much i was vulnerable.

i can't be a prey to a predator.

"you're challenging me, min. actually, this is my business as well, since you're completely ruining my life starting yesterday, so don't talk around as if you're the good guy here 'cause you're not. you're a dickhead, yoongi," i spat.

then the next thing i knew, i was slammed against the lockers. the sound echoing through the hallway. i gasped as yoongi gripped my arms hard. his eyes showed coldness and hatred, it scared me alot. this was the first time i felt weak in front of a person. and not to mention, that person was min yoongi.

"you don't know me, y/n. i warned you already. don't mess with me," he said in a deep husky voice that sent tingles down my spine then to my legs. my legs felt weak and i felt like fainting. but i can't be weak in front of him. i need to be strong.

"i know you, min yoongi. you're the bad boy asshole in the goddamn school. acting as if you're the boss and we're your slaves. you don't go around and beat someone," i said bravely, breathing deeply. "if no one would defend the people here, then i will."

"from what i know, you are a very unsociable person. you don't care if people call you names, but when i came, you got mad to me. perhaps, all you just want is my attention, right? i could give that to you." he ran his hand down my thigh sensually which caused my eyes to widen. i gasped.

"n-no. i don't want your attention, min yoongi!" i hissed yanking his hand away. "like i said, i'm not weak. if people call me names, then i don't care, but when someone physically messes me, like you did, then i can be a brat if you really want," i spat.

he smirked then put his hand back on my thigh. i tried to yank it away but yoongi only pinned both of my hands above my head with his other free hand. this, startled me. i started to became vulnerable to him, which was definitely a big no to me. i gasped and tried to free my hands but yoongi tightened his grip.

"hmmm...really brave, i see. face it, y/n, you're weak and vulnerable when it comes to me." he smirked leaning his face closer to mine. i huff out a breath and my forehead started to sweat. yoongi scoffed in amusement then his face turned serious again.

"and you know what?" he whispered in my ear. my breath hitched when his breath hit the skin of my neck. his other hand began to massage my thigh and i closed my eyes and bit my lip to prevent me from making any sound. "that turns me on so much, y/n. it makes me feel i'm your predator."

i opened my eyes wide and yoongi was now looking deep into my eyes. his hand started to trail down from my thigh to the curves of my body and i started to breathe unevenly. i can't show him i'm weak, because i'm not. i'm not weak. i don't want to be weak. i can't be weak.

"s-stop. i'm not weak, yoongi." i let out a deep breath and yoongi leaned again to my ears to whisper.

"you look otherwise. don't deny it, i make you nervous and turned on, y/n." my breaths turned into pants as yoongi now trailed his hand back to my thigh then to my stomach, nearing to my core.

shit.

"you are weak when it comes to me, so accept that already, y/n. you want war? then i'm giving to you. if you really want to mess with me, then i'll show you just how worse i am. there's no backing out when it comes to me, y/n. i hope you know what you're entering."

as he brushed his lips in a sensitive part of my neck, i let out very soft moan. and knowing yoongi, this probably turned him on, which was bad. very bad. his hand finally came town to the button of my shorts. i gasped and finally found the strength to push him away. i kicked him away which caused him to lossen the grip on my hands, i free them and pushed him away.

he looked at me with a shocked expression as i hugged myself with widened eyes. anger flared through me and i hated min yoongi as much as i hate satan. "don't," i breathe out, "touch me, ever again."

with that, i ran away skipping my first class. i ran upstairs with my shoes echoing then i heard the bell rang. i closed my eyes as tears welled up on my eyes. i blinked them away and reached the rooftop. i barged outside the door as i catch my breath. i put my hands on my thighs as i try to calm myself down. then i did a thing i rarely did.

i cried. this time, i didn't stop it.