2

" h a t e "

•~•~•

the boy that i just fought was min yoongi, and it was terrifying. he was one of those bad boys who could rip your throat off if you mess with them. how come i didn't realize it was min yoongi? but you know what?

i don't give a fuck anymore.

if he's a bad boy, then he's a bad boy. but that doesn't mean he could run iver everyone and scare them. i wasn't one of those people. i want to be brave. i'm not weak, so i won't show it to him.

i took a deep breath then stepped forward to him. i wanted to make sure i won't show any sign of weakness. "be a bad boy, if you like. your punishments are nothing to me, but i don't care, and you don't scare me, min yoongi," i said through gritted teeth. yoongi seemed to be taken aback by what i said.

i smirked. that's right, be scared.

"not so brave now, yoongi, huh?" i crossed my arms and glared daggers at him. "even though you're some murderer, i don't care. i'm not as weak as you think. you think you're the strongest?" i scoffed then laughed bitterly. yoongi just watched me in amusement. "you're wrong, bitch. don't try me."

and with that, i grabbed the book harshly from his hands. and i was surprised that he didn't even fight. he only smirked in amusement. i gave one last death glare to him before walking away.

i could feel his piercing eyes gazing at me, but i don't care anymore. it has been declared. i hate min fucking yoongi.

meanwhile, yoongi smirked and looked at her figure disappearing from his sight then he sighed and clicked his tongue. "mmm...a brave one, huh. never in my life have i seen a girl stand up for herself. she's quite interesting. i will make her mine," he said to himself.

||

i angrily stomped inside my house, removing my shoes and kicking them away. i went up to the stairs then to my room, clutching the book tightly in my arms. all i wanted was to read and make music. that min yoongi was getting in my nerves, for sure.

i slammed the door shut and i didn't have to worry, since my dad isn't home, anyway. besides, he hates me, so does i.

i sat at the edge of my bed then stared at the book. badass, it said. i hope this is one good suspension and thriller.

i opened the first page and began to read then i heard my phone buzz. i looked at the screen and there was a message from an unknown person. whoever this was, fuck him or her. i took the phone then read the message.

unknown
you ain't gonna get away
from this so easily, kitten.

my eyes widened in shock. no way, how did—?

as if sender read my mind, another message was sent.

unknown
i have my own ways, kitten.
don't be surprised. it's me, min yoongi ;)