Tom Holland

Wet footprints and drops of water lead a trail to the living room, where Tom Holland lay naked over the sofa arm, his hands clenched tightly and eyes shut, surrendering completely to the figure sat behind him. Harrison loved Tom like this, bent over the sofa's arm with his bubble butt taking his fingers so well. 'Fuck haz! Ah!' Tom moaned with a particular thrust. 'Oh is it there sunshine? That your naughty spot?' He playfully asked, delivering a sharp spank to Tom's pinkish arse. Playing Spider-Man came with a lot of great benefits, Harrison got to tour the world, play a cameo, got other auditions but most of all, his boyfriend's bum got rounder and softer, supple enough to grab handfuls yet firm and tight at the same time. He couldn't recall the number of times he'd lay Tom stomach down on their bed and eat his arse out without a care for time. Harrison's hands trailed over the back of Tom's pale toned thighs where the tiny hair had stood up as a result of goosebumps. Tom was bent at the perfect angle, his body would jolt when his prostate was hit with Harrison's merciless fingers but then would go lax as those same fingers took their time scissoring his bum open.

Today, Tom got home early from filming and while waiting for Harrison to come home, he rid himself of his clothes and went to shower. As he was showering, Harrison came home. What do you do when you see your naked beautiful boyfriend wet in the shower? You make love to him obviously and so after minutes of soft and passionate kissing, hands roaming each other's bodies, Harrison knelt down behind him with the other boy's hands on the wall and back arched, pushing out his soaped up bottom. 'Yeah babe, look at that bum' Harrison said in awe as his hands roamed the soft cheeks. 'So nice and round f'r me, yeah look at that' his hands parted the bum cheeks to reveal Tom's tight pink hole. Harrison spat directly at the hole and without delay dove right in. His tongue circled the pink rim repeatedly before applying just enough pressure on the tight pucker for entrance. Tom moaned loudly, his cock was fully erect and already leaking, but he knew better than to touch so he kept his hands on the glass wall instead. Harrison tongue dove in deep inside as he licked, kissed and spat on his boyfriend's hole. 'Oh fuck Haz, uh uh' Tom moaned with his face flush and pink from arousal and embarrassment, sure Haz and him had a more than active sex life but he just wasn't used to being pleasured this way. Harrison would be firm yet gentle with Tom, not forcing him into anything but not always asking for permission either. His first spanking came to mind, he shuddered just recalling that memory.

About 10 minutes later, Harrison was still eating out his boyfriend but now with two fingers plunging in and out of the pale milky bottom. 'Just like that Tom' Harrison groaned, 'you go on and relax f'r me, I got ya'. All that time Tom remained patient with the exception of getting a few slaps on his arse for being greedy and pushing his butt out more. Harrison loved how Tom has no control over his body once Harrison slapped his wet arse. When Tom pushed his bum out again, Harrison got up, exiting his fingers from his boyfriend's arse and took him to the living room. He didn't care that both of them were dripping wet and proceeded to bend Tom over the arm of the couch. 'Count f'r me darling' Tom hears before Harrison's large palms come cracking down on his fleshy bubble butt. The spanking caused Tom's bottom to jiggle lightly after each hit, spurring Harrison on to continue.

That was where they found themselves right now, Tom's spanking was over and he was shifted over Harrison's knee, secured yet helpless, being rewarded with some hard and rapid fingering. His little hole was stretching out so nicely around Harrison's fingers. He could hear Tom panting and letting out cute little gasps. Harrison's thoughts wandered to the girls/boys across the world who would fantasise about spanking Tom Holland's bum, thrusting a couple fingers inside it. What would people give to have the chance to strip Tom Holland and make love to him, slowly and gently or rough and hurriedly. To reveal his naked body and have your way with his bubble butt, gently lube up his tight hole and fuck him just right with a strap on, or to eat him out languidly and have his arse bounce on your cock.
But they'd never know, never know the smooth white skin of Tom's back he had kissed or the supple arse cheeks he had kneaded or the pink tight entrance he had the habit of teasing when Tom would still be deep asleep. 'Ah fuck! Ah!' Tom moaned. Deep in thought, without realising Harrison had begun to finger Tom harder and faster. With his other hand he cupped his boyfriend's shaved balls, 'bout to cum babe? Gonna squirt your little load for me?' He teased. A deep moan was all he got as a response. He smirked.

He exited his fingers from the tight arse much to Tom's whining. 'Shh baby, I'm gonna take care of you, settle down darling' he whispered running his hands over the curve of Tom's naked bum. Tom heard the sound of clicks and protested as Harrison took some photos. Who could blame him from blushing with shame as his boyfriend casually shot pictures of him, naked and vulnerable in this position. Harrison even parted his legs to get a better shot of his hole and to top it off, made a little video of two of his fingers sliding slowly in Tom's hole, disregarding the little resistance they faced. In the video a deep moan sounded as the knuckle deep fingers twisted and turned inside. Tom lay plaint, letting his boyfriend have his way with him, though even if he resisted Harrison would still do as he pleased. The thought turned him on even more if possible. Between murmuring praises and sweet nothings, Harrison sent out a quick text.