Harrison Osterfield

' there we go babe, nice and open for me'  Harrison muttered whilst kissing Tom's neck. Tom gasped and arched his back as his hips bounced on Harrison's thighs. 'So beautiful for me' praised Harrison as his hands held his boyfriend's plump arse, kneading the pink cheeks in a soothing manner. Harrison sat back on the sofa, taking in the sight of his naked boyfriend riding him. Tom's curly hair was a mess as his hands clung on to Harrison's shoulders. Harrison's eyes trailed down from Tom's adorable scrunched up face to his ripped chest with his pink perky nipples down to his well defined abs to finally the rock hard cock that bounced up and down, making a mess leaking precum. It was a gorgeous sight. A filthy sight. But to Harrison, an oh so right sight.

Harrison couldn't help but lean forward to plant kissed all over Tom's face, his arms encircling his boyfriend's narrow waist, effectively stopping the boy from riding his cock. Tom mewled in protest, hiding his flushed face in Harrison's neck as he succumbed to gentle shushes with two hands holding his bum down and steady on Harrison's cock. Tom could ask why haz stopped him, he could whine and be cross with the other but the end result of another spanking didn't seem appealing in the slightest, so he obeyed wordlessly. Harrison's cock was held secure by Tom's tight heat, the walls clenching and relaxing in a slow rhythm. These tender moments were infinitely precious to Harrison, of just them in their own world, where Harrison has the right to ravish Tom however, whenever, (with whoever...) and even wherever he wants to and Tom, will just take it, will be made to take every spank on his arse Harrison deems fit, will be made to push back hungrily on every dildo he's stuffed with, and will be made to cock-warm his boyfriend with his arse in their living room as the glow of the afternoon sun humiliates his naked wet body.

'Can I fuck my baby hard now hmm?' Tom felt a hand cup his left buttock. 'Pound that little hole just how I want it?' Harrison whispered. It was clearly a rhetorical question as not even two seconds passed before Harrison's hips thrust up, hard. 'Uh! Ah fuck! Slow down wait' Tom swore as Harrison fucked him with long hard thrusts. 'Shush not gonna wait darling. Gonna fuck you just how I want to. You be a good boy now 'k'. Harrison's cock was perfect in how it mercilessly hit Tom's prostate repeatedly. Harrison latched onto Tom, holding the boy against his chest as he drove his cock deep in and out, at a furious speed. Tom's erection rubbed against Harrison's abs, the long denied feeling of stimulation sent maddening jolts of pleasure through his body. When, so suddenly, he felt so close to the edge, he felt it. The thing that would absolutely unravel him, rid him of all his strength and will power. A twofold event. The pressing of the gentlest and softest of kisses on his right nipple, and the words uttered with such deep care and compassion, 'cum for your daddy'.

His toes curled... his legs seized. His stomach contracted and his body shuddered. That phrase with that kiss and the feeling of hips smacking his bottom with such a pace overwhelmed the poor boy to the degree his cock... just spurted! Unaided by Tom's own hand or such, it was Harrison who had forced thick warm ropes of cum out of Tom's weeping hard cock. The mess was splattered against his abs as tears sprung to Tom's eyes. 'Oh baby, my darling shush' Tom heard a chuckle as his cock released the last few droplets of the white sticky mess. Suddenly again, everything came to a halt.

Everything, except the front door.