Harry Holland

*A Few Weeks Earlier*

No one would deny Harrison didn't himself have a cute little bum. It was just the right amount perky and round for casual gropes and pats. Whenever he wore tight shorts to a local pub or bar, never once would his bum be neglected. Wether it be a quick spank or a full on massage session, Harrison was used to it, a little flattered even. One incident that comes to mind is when they were in the middle of the Spider-Man press tour in America, he went down to a bar nearby alone. It was summer so he settled for some dark blue shorts and a green T-shirt. Everyone was either busy or too tired so he went alone. After a couple of drinks, he was having fun on the dance floor when he felt that familiar feeling of a large hand cupping his bottom. Amongst the dancing singing mass of bodies around him, he didn't mind and kept on having fun, promptly ignoring the hand. It didn't end there though as the hand had no intention of a casual pat, instead he felt his arse being explored. The loose waistband of his shorts was all the invitation needed for the hand to slip underneath his shorts and explore the naked flesh. He would be lying if he said his cock didn't twitch as the stranger, without asking permission, continued touching his naked arse, squishing, patting and rubbing circles over the smooth skin. Surprisingly though, another hand was placed on his lower back. Although it too had no intention of innocent touches, as it pushed up his green T-shirt and trailed down his spine to his bum. With all the alcohol running in his bloodstream, Harrison submitted to the stranger, letting himself be used. He looked back to see an African American guy, fit and lean, bald, probably in his late 20s smirking at him. The surprise was that the other hand belonged to another guy, also African American, fit and in his 20s but this one had a light stubble. 'Join us for a while babes?' The one with the stubble said. They seemed like nice guys, the music was loud, he was drunk and before he knew it he was being directed away from the dance floor to one of the private rooms upstairs in the bar.

The night ended with Harrison stripped naked and fucked hands and knees on a king sized bed. His body was by all means ravished and worshipped by the two men as he first took turns sucking their long hard cocks. 'There you go pretty boy, swallow that dick baby' the one with the stubble moaned, carding his hands through Harrison's brown hair. Then the bald guy pushed him on the bed, grabbed hold of his thighs and raised them up. His tongue lapped at Harrison's hole, coating the rim with his spit. Harrison's inner thighs burned deliciously from the stubble scratching his soft skin. After he had been prepped with a quick fingering session, they fucked him long and hard. He moaned shamelessly at the constant assault on his prostate. The two men made him cum twice, first from a handjob when he was riding one of them and second when the the man with the stubble fucked him against the desk nearby. Near the end, all three of them laid cuddling in the bed. Harrison in between them, was facing the guy with the stubble and slowly making out with him as the other man was still slowly fucking him from behind. 'You're so sweet baby boy, such a cute little hole, nice and tight. Mustn't get plowed often huh baby' the man behind him said. Everything was practically a blur as he only remembered whispers of filthy praises and the feeling of their cocks ramming into him.

All in all, the point is, Harrison isn't new to having his arse played around with. Sure his boyfriend Tom wasn't at all a top with his adorable little cock but they'd agreed to be open to a certain extent in their relationship provided they would have discussed it beforehand. After all, something Harrison didn't forget at all from that night was how Tom massaged his bum with lotion after he came back from the bar, tired and exhausted. His poor little bum hole was sore and pink from the pounding he took. He was void of virtually all strength so he lay on his stomach allowing Tom to have his turn eating him out and coaxing another exquisite orgasm out of him.

That said, what Harrison is most definitely new to is being used totally against his will, pounded and fucked senselessly and mercilessly without respite by not just any guy, rather by his boyfriend's younger brother, Harry Holland.