Free x Reader

Gaminghufflepuff: Hey everyone, here's my second oneshot. Hope you guys like it. Btw not including this paragraph, its about 2500+ words. So enjoy ;)

(Y/N)=Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(E/C)=Eye Colour
(B/N)=Beyblade Name
(M/N)= Move Name
(F/C)=Favourite Colour
(T/N)=Team Name
(D/N)= Deer Name
(La/N)=Launch Name
(F/D)=Favourite Dance

Your POV

When you guys were 10-11 years old

"Do you really have to go? Are you sure that this is what you want?" Free asked, trying to hide the hurt in his voice.

You were moving to (F/Country, not spain cause it won't make sense) as you were scouted by (T/N).  You both were at the abandoned bey stadium in the woods, you were saying your final goodbye to your best friend Free before you moved to (F/Country). And what better place to do that than the place where the both of you spent most of your time together. A place full of memories.

"It's time for a change Free. I need to change. Just like the great Mahatma Gandhi said : Be the change that you wish to see in the world. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get stronger, to become to best. And a blader worthy of becoming your rival." You determinedly replied. 

Free was taken aback, it was true that he had gotten a lot stronger to the point that he was close to unbeatable. After thinking through what you had said, he closed his eyes and a smile emergred on his face. "Makes sense. Well, I can't stop you from achieving your dreams. And since I can't stop you, I'll be sure to give you my fullest support. I'll get even stronger too. This way, we're both gonna be the strongest bladers in the world." Free declared.

"That's a promise. See you at the top!" You said as you stuck out your pinkie. Free's smile grew wider as he sealed the deal.

TIME SKIP

It's been about 4 years since you last visited Spain, things have been really busy for you ever since you joined (T/N). But now, you were captain of (T/N) and world champion of your region, so was Free. You both had made it to the top and were in the big five. But both of you haven't spoken to one another since you left Spain.

You were training with your teammates in the training hall, and of course you easily beat them. "One more time, a do over!" Persisted (Teammate/Name).

"Woah chill dude." You joked.

"How can you relax at a time like this, we all got to get even stronger if we want to stand a chance against Free De La Hoya and the Raging Bulls!" Insisted (Teammate/Name).

Upon hearing that name, you froze. It was as though someone had unlocked a door in your brain, and behind that door, were all the memories of your childhood friend Free. But before you could take a trip down memory lane, an announcement was made.

"Attention, all members to gather in the assembly room now please." Instructed the team owner over the PA system. 

We all made our way as quickly as we could to the designated area. After we all had settled down, the team owner as well as the coach initiated the session.

"So, I just received news from the WBBA that your opponent in the semifinals of the world league are the Raging Bulls. Their tough, but I know you all have it in you and that you guys can beat them. So your coach and I have decided to give you all an overview of their battle styles so that you'll be ready to take them on. And without further ado let's get started team" Proclaimed our team owner, and we were off.

Just as I predicted, they mostly focused on the two major big guns of the team, Joshua Burns and Free De La Hoya. As you watched Free battle, you couldn't help but think that he looked so unbelievably smoking hot! Not only that, his blading skills have improved tremendously, burst finish every round, talk about consistency! All of this made you overwhelmed with nostalgia, you sat there in your seat, watching the playback of Free's battles, letting yourself get engulfed by the memories of the past.