Pureblood Slytherin Lui X Muggle Born Reader

Gaminghufflepuff: I have returned!!! Here's a Harry Potter AU oneshot for you all!🤩

This was requested by @nigiharuhito

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)= Last Name
(F/C)= Favourite House
(F/House)= Gryffindoor, Hufflepuff , Ravenclaw
K:Ken
V:Valt
S: Shu
D: Daigo
R:Rantaro

Your POV

Life has been one hell of a roller coaster ride ever since the day you had a (F/Owl) peck at your window with a letter in its beak. The letter said that you had been accepted by this magical academy for witches and wizards known as Hogwarts?????

You remember feeling like this was a really funny prank but your doubts were cleared when a teacher from the school, who was apparently a witch showed up at your house to walk you and your parents through all the wizard and sorcerer shenanigans.

The teacher even helped to escort you to this platform which you never knew existed called platform 9 3/4s where you boarded the Hogwarts Express. On the train ride, you managed to make friends with some other kids on the Hogwarts Express.

"Yup, the name's Valt Aoi. Nice to meet you!" Introduced Valt really excitedly.

"Hi, the name's Shu Kurenai."

"Hi everyone, I'm Daigo Kurogami."

"H-h-hi. I-I am Ken M-Midori. It's very nice to meet all of you."

"AND I'm Rantaro Kiyama! AKA Honcho."

"It's nice to meet all of you, I'm (Y/N)(L/N)." You chirped after everyone had introduced themselves .

After learning more about each other, your new friends decided to show you more about the wizarding world since it was all new and foreign to you. The snacks from the trolley lady were out of this world, or more like your world.

Chocolate frogs, every flavour jelly beans, butterbeer....heaven I tell you! HEAVEN!

TIMESKIP (Sorting Hat Ceremony)

"Hmmm, you are truly unique. A very promising witch. HMMM, I place you in your house, (F/House, in this case for the story to make sense, every house except Slytherin k)!" Proclaimed the Sorting Hat.

You were warmly welcomed into your house with a thunderous applause accompanied by cheering and open arms. Best of all, you were in the same house as Valt and the others! And that's how the most magical year of your life kicked off.

TIMESKIP(Nearing Finals)

"Why is this so confusing...Need food..."Whined Valt as he collapsed onto his Potions textbook. "Dude, we literally just started." You sighed, amazed by his lack of studiousness.

Finals were coming up in about a month, so you and the gang decided to hold study meets in the library to help each other prepare for finals.

"Valt, not this again. Think about it, if you fail, you have to stay back during break for remedial lessons with Professor Snape." Reminded Rantaro, at the mention of Professor Snape's name, we all shuddered, terrified of the idea of being stuck with him.

After awhile, you decided to go get some more books for reference to help yourself with your transfiguration notes. When you had retrieved a promising looking book from one of the shelves, you accidentally bumped into someone, causing you to drop your book.

"Oh, I'm sorry, didn't see you there." You quickly apologised as you picked up your book.

"Hey. Watch where you're going." Hissed the person. When you looked up, you found yourself face to face with a Slytherin. His hair was like a blue hellfire, he was small and stout and he had extremely sharp shark like teeth.