Chapter 2

Please re-read chapter 1 before reading this chapter to understand what's going to happen in this chapter

And thanks for Fluffball13 for some idea and using some part of his story

Chapter 2

Both of the tanuki adults just look at the boy, Kiba, on top of corpse across of them, not sure what to make of him.

Here's a boy, who look about the same age as their daughter, came out of nowhere and just kill the boss of the wave so easily.

Plus, with his right arm and horn they don't think he's a human or Demi-human but some kind of demon.

While the daughter, Raphtalia, was awe and afraid at the same time.

Awe that a boy about her age was able to kill the monster so easily and afraid because of his appearance and sword.

At the same time, Kiba was thinking back on how he got into this

Flashback

He was hunting a Aragami, then suddenly a tear in the air came out of nowhere and suck him and Aragami in to it.

When he came out of the tear, he notice that the sky is red as blood, monsters coming out of sort of rift and he was falling from the sky

As he was falling, he looked around to see where the Aragami might have landed since it was suck in with him.

He saw the monsters were attacking a nearby village, an old man in some sort of noble clothing fighting off the monsters while the villagers running towards the lake to escape.

Seeing the old man is Being overwhelm by the monsters, he decide to give him a hand.

Flipping his position straight up, holding his sword like a gun aiming at the monsters.

At the tip of the sword a white glowing orb with pink aura started to form and fire from it

When the orb reach a distance it glow a turn into multiple laser homing towards the monsters.

Kiba saw the old man look around in surprise, he then notice somebody is sneaking behind the old man back with a weapon draw out, ready to kill the old man.

An assassin

Kiba aim at the assassin, focussing his vision on his target and pull the trigger.

A white laser came out from the tip of the sword towards the target in high speed, piercing the head killing the assassin and saving the old man's life the second time

He notice a shine on the side of his vision and turn to the source of it, he saw a giant three headed dog have cornered a family of three by the cliff side.

That's not good

Turning towards to their direction

"Burst"

As soon as he say that his eye started glowing as a black and yellow aura formed around him. He air dash towards them, he notice the dog was about to pounce he aim his sword/gun and fire a fast shot

The shot exploded in front of the dog making it stop it's attack and look up.

The last thing it saw was a horned person with a yellow glowing eye swinging down a giant sword.

Flashback end

"Ugh..."

A grunting sound knock him out of his thoughts, he saw the father holding his injured shoulder as he falls to his knee.