Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Opening – Haruka Mirai

A month have passed since the First Wave of Calamity came.

During the month, the Rurorona village has been recovering from the damage that the first wave had cause and raiders trying to raid the place.

Once in a while, Raiders will always come and try to raid the village, killing Demi-human adults and selling the child to slavery.

However, that did not happen, since Kiba always stop them before they can even set foot into the village.

Speaking of him, after killing and devouring the Marduk's core and body, they went to help the survivors that were in lake out to the shore.

After helping the survivors, Lord Seaetto questioned Kiba on where came from and what is he since he has a appendage that don't look human

Kiba tell him that he came from another world and that he's human, well, half human to be exact.

Lord Seaetto was shocked, this boy came from another world and he's human!

Is he one of the four cardinals' heroes? But the weapons in the story says to be a Sword, Bow, Spear and a Shield not some sort demonic arm that can materialize weapon.

Kiba explain to Lord Seaetto how he got to this world, he was out hunting down a Marduk, the white wolf monster that he previously killed, when suddenly a rip in the sky came out of nowhere and suck both him and the monster in.

As for his extra appendages, he said he was experimented by mad people

Back in his world, humanity was close to extinction by a creature known as Aragami, a Marduk for example, and that humanity was able to find way to fight against them, by injecting Aragami cell or Oracle cell into their body in a form of a armlet and used a weapon known as God Arc to fight back.

However, some people don't think it was enough so they decided to experiment on people, more specifically orphaned children by injecting an Aragami Cell directly into their body.

He was the lucky one to be alive after the injection. Others either die from it or turned into a Aragami itself.

Lord Seaetto was horrified, the people at Kiba world's experimented on children!

After telling his story, Kiba ask Seaetto on what is going on this world and why was there monster attacking here.

Lord Seaetto tell Kiba that his in Rurorona Village near the kingdom of Melromarc and this world is being destroy by a disaster known as The Wave of Calamity.

He explained that the wave of Calamity is a mysterious phenomenon that cause monsters to be summoned from a crack in the sky and wreak havoc, the only way to know about the incoming Wave is by an hourglass call Dragon hourglass in the church of each kingdom.

At the first, the people speculate that the monsters came from another world, now with Kiba saying he came to this world by the monster crack make Lord Seaetto concluded that the monsters do came from another world.

The only way to stop the wave is to kill the boss of the wave, although only temporarily stopping it

Lord Seaetto asked Kiba on what he was planning to do next, Kiba wasn't sure on what to do so he decided to stay and help out the village until he has idea on what to do.