In the woods (fluff)

Teen Michael x Teen (y/n)

Michael's Pov:

The bell rang and the hallway filled with students, I walked to my locker grabbing my backpack and slamming it shut rushing to (y/n)'s locker. Slightly pushing people to get threw, (y/n)'s locker came into view and that scum bag Wesley was hovering over her with his stupid friends. "Your a pretty one arn't you, why don't you come and hangout with the cool guys. We can make you popular overnight." He said bringing his face close to hers and smirking, (y/n) tried getting away clearly anoyed.

She almost got out of his grip before he grabbed her wrist roughly and pulled her into him, "don't go so soon baby we can show you a good time." He snickers his friends joining in and encouraging her to come. (Y/n) tired yanking her arm away before I stepped in and pushed Wesley away from her and pulled her into my arms hugging her tightly. "She doesn't want to you retard." I spat protecting (y/n).

I felt her hands gripping onto my hoodie not letting go of my embrace, Wesley glared "come on there is no way she would be into you freak." (Y/n) suddenly turned around "actually I am into Mikey he's a lot more better then you could ever be." She growled giving him and his buddy's the finger and taking my hand into hers and we left.

I blushed her words echoing in my head "I am into Mikey." Is all I could hear, we walked in silence hand in hand down to the small creek and into the woods. We sat down by a large tree her head resting against my shoulder, "(y/n).." I spoke. She looked up at me. "hmm?" She hummed lightly, "a-are you... are you actually into me..?" I asked my face heating up as I looked into her eyes. She shifted sitting up looking at me "of course Mikey. Your my best friend I can't imagine being into anyone else!" She smiled cuddling into my side and resting her head on my lap. I glanced at her slightly and she was blushing.

I ran a strand of her (h/c) hair threw my fingers and smiled slightly. She brought her hand to my face gently resting her hand on my cheek gazing up at me, as I looked at her I had the urge to bring my face close to hers I stopped when our lips where inches apart trying to decide what to do, before I could argue with myself she moved my head closer to hers and closed her eyes.

Our lips met and we shared our first kiss, her lips where so soft and the slight flavor of (favorite chapstick). She made me feel nothing I have ever felt before, I had butterfly's in my stomach and I felt calm. We pulled away and looked at each other, she smiled "that was amazing" she spoke snuggling into my lap. "Yeah.. I feel... happy.." I said looking down at her and running my hand threw her beautiful (h/c) hair and holding her hand in the other. I closed my eyes leaning back into the tree enjoy the moment I'm having with her.