Special guests and quirk training

Izuku POV:

"Just a little more Izu, your almost at your record." "Go dad/daddy!" I feel the power of OFA start to overwhelm me as I near my max time of 5 minutes holding it in my body. "I-I'm losing i-i-i-it." "Just 3 more seconds and you'll pass 5 minutes." "I...can't ...hold it...anymore!" " And, your good! you can stop now." I release the power and start panting on the ground. "Nice job Izu. you can hold 11% for 5 minutes with 10 minutes in between." "Thanks honey,but that's nowhere near where I need to be to master all might's quirk. I need to try harder." "Remember what he said, you wont be able to handle the full power of it right away. These things take time. But the level your at right now is most likely far beyond what all might thought you would be at." I start to get up and look at Ocha and the kids and start to smile. "I guess that's it for today, lets go inside and make a snack. Who's in?" "ME!/EIII!" Both Eri and Kota shout while Izumi tries to mimic them. With this I motion them inside while thinking of the events of 2 days ago.

after recieving OFA and explaining how it works:

"So all I have to do to activate it is clench my muscles and have a solid image of what I want to do with it?" "That is correct young Midoriya (all might will be in his small form during his conversations with the Midoriya's alone as he already explained to them his time limit and injury along with the quirk). But I will forewarn you that you should probably dial the strength back a bit so you don't break your bones from the backlash." I look at the now tiny pro hero and nod stating that I'm well aware that I can't hold a lot of his own power in me at once. "So how much do you think I should hold?" "That is a good question. I am currently not sure since I don't know how your body will naturally handle it. It could be 20%, it could be 50%. I honestly don't know until I see it." All might begins to walk out. "Only time will tell just how well you can handle it."

I snap out of my trance when we reach the dorms to meet our dorm adviser mandalay open them. "Izuku, Ochako, great timing. You have 4 guests here waiting for you" "guests?" Both me and Ocha looked at each other thinking that whoever it is, we didn't expect them. We walk into the common space and are greeted by a dark haired man that we know all to well. "It's been quite a long time, hasn't it Midoriya family."

"It certainly has been sir nighteye

"It certainly has been sir nighteye." The pro hero stands up from his seat and looks at Eri who is hiding behind my leg. I bend down to explain who he is. "It's ok Eri, hes a hero. Do you remember the man with a white suit and glasses around when we first met?" She pauses a minute to think before she remembers who he was and greet him. "Hello Mr. um, nightman. Thank you for helping me before." We all laugh at her confusion with the heroes name before telling her the correction. "It seems she's doing a lot better. Whatever your doing is definitely working." "One can only hope so." I look down and ruffle Eri's hair before her and Kota go upstairs to get their favorite toys to play with downstairs. "Ok that's one guest, who are the other 3?" "I guess it's about time to introduce ourselves." And with that, 3 people who I could remember from somewhere walk up to me and Ocha and begin to introduce themselves. Or try since the one with dark hair put his head to the wall after we begin to look at him.