The License Exam

Izuku POV:

After we calm down a bit, the teachers come rushing over. "All Might, are you alright." "Oh yes, quite fine Aizawa. Even more seeing how far these two have come in their travels." "That's fine, but next time leave wandering around and teaching these things to someone that can actually protect themselves." At that moment, All Might started to realize something. He can't protect himself anymore and has to be more careful what he does now. "Yo Izubro, Ochako, those moves was crazy awesome." "Yeah, like something out of a hero's reveal or something." "Really, I think my charge style needs a little more work before it can compare to something like that." "On the contrary young Ochako, I think that where you are now is truly a move worthy of being called a special move." "Thanks All Might. But I honestly want to use it more like a 'Whoosh', or a 'Zoom'. Ocha starts to make these sounds while making some hand movements to show what she means. I start to laugh at my adorable wifes inability to put these things into words.

"Hey, don't try to weasel in more time for yourselves Aizawa. Class B has this area in the afternoon." I look over to see Vlad King with class B behind him. "Alright, everyone start moving to get done so class B can start." "A pity truly that none of you class A swine are going to succeed when pitted against the superiority of class B. I doubt any of you will even get a provisional since the success rate is so low." "I beg to differ Monoma. Since I wont be taking it and am going for the pro license." "Also if a school has more than one class taking the provisional, each class will be put to a different testing ground." In that moment, I could see Monoma exhale through his nose like he's relieved. "I guess it saves you the trouble of seeing how great our class is than yours hahahahaha." 'Is this guy wrong in the head or something?'

"I honestly would rather being put together. I would like to see what a pro hero license exam is like for future preference." I look over to see Shinso in his hero suit.

" I look over to see Shinso in his hero suit

"That's an interesting face mask Shinso. Does it have any special qualities or something?" "Actually it's a face plate that has a bunch of metal frames in it to replicate my voice as another persons. Kinda like imitations, but with a better sounding to it." He pushes a button on the side of his face mask to show how it works. "See, the metal plates can replicate your voice and make me sound like you." I listen and could almost argue that his voice was mine. "That's insanely awesome man!" "Thank you." "Alright, my class lets head out so class B can start their training." "See you late Shinso." "Later." Me and Ocha grab the kids from Nezu to see them before I had to go and train.

"Mom/Mommy! Dad/Daddy!" "Hey you two, what did you do today?" "We learned about quirk laws and stuff." "You did? That's cool." "I just explained in simple means to help them understand to not use their quirks without permission. Don't want them growing up thinking it's ok to break rules like that now do we?" Nezu states this while coming out of his office with Izumi in his arms. "Thank you sir." We both bow to Nezu and grab Izumi out of his arms. We begin to walk down the halls before turning to Kota and Eri to see what they want for lunch. "Ok, I've got about an hour with you all before I have to head out. Do you kids want anything special for lunch from Lunch Rush?" "Soba!" Both of them shout this with me and Ocha looking at each other a bit confused until we think that Todoroki might have a part in this. "Soba it is." We head to the cafiteria and ask Lunch Rush for soba and something for me and Ocha. He agrees and gives us our order with a little more flavor and less spice for the kids.