New Things.

Thank You Next.

August's POV

Why in tha fucking world would this guh try to leave this earth. "Damn. Nigga. You ah fix this." I said to Jason. He put his head down nodding. I was really disappointed in this nigga. But I shoulda told him that his ex was pregnant with his baybehYou see, his bm sister was Travis girlfriend and one day I found both uh them at his house and I saw the baybeh bumb and I asked ha who that baby fo and she told me it fo Jason. I been known that he was gonna be a father for like 6 months now. I just feel bad about it. But I ain't goin say shit. Imma keep my fucking mouth shut. Cause this ain't got shit to do with me.

Jason's POV

Ok so now I feel like an ass. I might've just lost my whole girlfriend over some shut that I ain't even know about. Honestly if I knew about lil man, I would've told her but I ain't know shit. Shawty just up and left me after our four year relationship and that shit don't slide with me so I just cut all ties with shawty and that was that. I went on with my life and I assumed she went on with hers.

Jacquees' POV

Well ain't this nigga a trip. He done got another girl pregnant on my lil sister. Now he the reason I'm on the way to the hospital with her fucking bleeding from her arm. I really wanna fuck him up but at the same time I believe when he said he ain't know. This shit just confusing man. I need a blunt to ease my nerves.

Nicki's POV

Poor baby girl. I hope she alright though. That girl she my main bitch and I can't do shit without he by my side. She my best friend and I'd do anything for her. I just wished that this would've went a different way.