Good life

Three years later.

Ariana's POV

Well. It's been three years since I found out about Drew and cut myself almost killing me, but luckily I survived and I love drew more than anything as if he was my child and I wouldn't want it any other way. "Mama." Drew said running down the hall to me a Jason in the living room. As for me and Jason. 

On the second day of me being in the hospital he brought a letter that apparently was from his ex saying that she was pregnant and Jason wasn't there to witness his first child being born. I then realize that I really did shut considering the fact that I thought he lied to me so I cut open my wrist. Way to go me huh. "Yeah bubs." I asked picking him up and putting him on my lap as he playing with Jason's fingers. 

I realized recently that he playing with fingers when he gets hungry and is afraid to ask for tea or when he is just nervous to ask something. He mumbled something under his breath which me and his father didn't understand. "Speak up lil man. We wanna know what you want." Jason said kissing his forehead. "Can we go get ice-cweam." He asked softly dropping Jason's hand and started playing with my hair. "Sure son. I could go for some Haagen Dazs ." I said putting drew down.

 "Come on lil man." Jason said grabbing his hand and going up to Drew's room to change his clothes. This past year I've seen Jason grow as a father. He doesn't go on as much missions anymore. August has been the main one handling everything. And turns out he knew about the baby but didn't say anything. It's whatever now tho. He explained to me and Jason why he didn't tell us and I understand where he was coming from. Besides he is one of the people that kept me alive so I gotta be thankful. In another note, Jacquees and Chantel are expecting soon. She is seven months pregnant and I can't wait for the little munchkin to reach here. I'm gonna be an aunt. 

Who knew in the past three years that life would change so much. Me on the other hand. I've started a music career and I'm loving it. I even have my third album called dangerous woman out has been really supportive also he is also in the musical path. He goes under the name Justin Bieber. I love his music. We've had a couple shows together with him just singing the parts of people that a had featured.

And he has his fourth studio album coming out soon

And he has his fourth studio album coming out soon. I can't wait. August and Nicki are now married and fucking like rabbits literally. They also started their  own music career and I'm loving the music. Nick died last year. It was pretty sad. Lucas and Amber are still together. Lucas is doing his music as well. Jacob has his music. I love his new song perfect world. Overall everyone right now is happy and living a good life.

Unknown POV

Did y'all miss me.