Ain't this some shit.

August's Pov

Nicki and I been good, never thought that my ass would've been married. "Bae!" she yelled from the room just as I was walking up the stairs. "yea?" I answered, I was confused as to why the door was closed because I just left the room and the door was open. "Come here," she said, I opened the door to see my sexy ass wife laying on the bed, legs wide open playing with ha self.

"Well ain't this some shit." I gulped. She called me with a come here continue of her fingers. As I walked over to her she pulled my joggers down a little. "Give it to me daddy." She whispered, as she slowly rubbed my firming bulge. "You want it...well take it den." I said looking deep into here eyes as my accent came out strong. She pulled me onto her pulling down my pants completely to reveal what she wants. I sloppily kissed down her body until I reached her clit. Placing a gentle kiss on her nub caused her to shiver with pleasure. I softly grabbed her clit in between my teeth before I began sucking hard on it. She grabbed my head and pushed me deeper into her. "Yes daddy, right there baby." She moaned softly as I placed my middle and ring finger into her. "Like that baybeh?" I asked still sucking on her clit. As I quickest my pace she started to shake as tears flowed from her eyes. I licked her clit and moved my face away from her just as she started to squirt. 

"Stop teasing." She whines as I tapped my dick on her entrance, coating her little hole with my pre cum. I dipped the head in then pulled out completely. "August I swear -gco" She started but was cut off when I rammed the whole thing inside her. I love how she knows how we rocking so she know not to try and run from me. "Oh shit." I groaned lowly as she clenched her walls around me. "The fuck I tell you bout that shit." I asked her as I placed her legs on my shoulders going deeper. She just moaned as I placed my mark on her neck. "Huh?" I asked roughly slamming into her making the headboard slam against the wall repeatedly. She did it again almost making me nut right in that second.

So I have writers block right, so um I don't know if ya'll wanna give me ideas or if I should discontinue this book. cause I really don't know what to put in it

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 09, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Thank You nextजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें