Chuck

Entering the van, Younghyun and the other boys were kept in the dark about their destination. The instructions were simple: get in with the other boys. Younghyun found himself seated between Wonwoo and Jun, with Minghao and Hoshi also present. Minghao sat upfront with Hoshi as the manager started driving behind the convoy of cars carrying the rest of the boys and the recording team.

Wonwoo and Jun gazed out of the window, lost in his thoughts, while Hoshi played his solo song softly. Minghao looked weary from the long day. Younghyun, feeling a throbbing headache, leaned his head on Wonwoo's shoulder for comfort. Sensing Younghyun's discomfort, Jun gently held his hand, lulling him to sleep.

Awakening to a different location, Younghyun followed Wonwoo outside the van as instructed. Wonwoo turned to him, his deep voice urging Younghyun to cover his face temporarily with a mask. Obeying quietly, Younghyun masked up before joining the group of boys entering a building.

As they walked through the corridors filled with chatter about upcoming concerts, someone grasped Younghyun's hand. Reflexively holding back, he continued alongside them into a studio-like room where everyone began setting up equipment. Sitting in a corner observing them stretch and converse amongst themselves, Younghyun stood up to stretch to without realizing how silent it had become until all eyes turned towards him.

Confused by their sudden attention, Younghyun stuttered out weakly, "W-what?" The boys smiled warmly at him while the managers scrutinized him curiously. Fidgeting with his shirt nervously, Younghyun nodded hesitantly when asked if he was acquainted with anyone present; knowing that speaking wasn't ideal in that moment.

They looked at the boys to answer for him Jeonghan spoke up first "That is Younghyun he's a good friend of ours and so we brought him along with us today" he smiled wide bare faced of any makeup the managers nodded looking back at him "You passed as one of the members till you removed your mask so we got scared. I heard you were at a different practice but I didn't expect you to join us for the upcoming debut showcase" Younghyun nodded trying to smile "I-it's okay I understand".

(Timeskip)

Younghyun proceeded to follow everyone out of the practice room once it was cleaned up after practice the boys who went to school had school in a couple hours Younghyun held his uniform tight to his chest as the other boys got readied in the other room as Younghyun had walked away to change privately. Younghyun reached over for his tie it was gone sighing he turned to look for it but he ended up running into someone "O-oh I'm sorry I didn't mean too" He squeaked. He looked up to see Mingyu he smiled handing Younghyun his tie. Younghyun noticed that Mingyu was shirtless "You sounded like a little girl" Younghyun gently took the tie from him "My voice hasn't really dropped yet or something and um...hurry and put a shirt on" Mingyu giggled ruffling Younghyun's hair "You like me without shirt, don't you?" Younghyun must have done something stupid for him to start laughing like that "You do?!" Younghyun hit his bicep before turning around to tie his tie around his neck underneath his collar.

"Aw is the baby embarrassed?" he cooed behind Younghyun "Keep teasing me see what happens bean pole" Chan giggled "Get burned Mingyu" He grunted before storming off like the big baby he is, Sighing Younghyun fixed his tie before tucking his shirt into his pants. Vernon took Younghyun's sweaty practice clothes "I'll keep your stuff with my stuff since you're probably going back home with us" his voice was soft when he was speaking "We should get going".