Your Name?

Hera Pheri~ Where Trouble Begins🍀

"Where is she?", shehkar walked in his mansion angrily as he throws his phone on the floor breaking it.

"I...i don't know sir", his maid replied while looking down. Shehkar makes a fist of his hand and glares her angrily.

"Where the hell are damn bodyguards?", he shouts in his top voice scaring the maid.

"Bhaii", he turns to look at her sister who rushes towards him panting.

"What it is?", he asked as he raised his eye brow.

"She.. She left for india", as those were left his sister's mouth his eyes shot up and he breaks the first thing comes in his hand.

"This girl never listen to me", he gritted his teeth and shouts, "mishtii".

.
.
.

A girl walks out of the airport holding luggage, her twinkling eyes are shown as she removes her shades. A small smile appear on her pink rosy lips as she inhales the scent of her mother country.

"So finally i am back", she smiles as she stopped a taxi and droves off.

"I am sure mr.shehkar must've known till now that he can't make me a prisoner", a smile plays in her lips as she takes out her mobile and dials a number.

"Hey, it's me MISHTI i am back in india for the event you told me", she says and reveals as our Mishti who looks gorgeous in her yellow top and blue jeans.

"What? But you said your father banned you from coming here", pari her friend from other side said.

"Yes he said but i am not the one who'll obey him anyways, tell me where should i come", she asked as she take out a packet of lays from her backpack and starts munching.

"Ofcourse in my home", pari says.

"On the way baby", mishti chuckles as she cuts the call and sighs.

"I'll never let you win mr.shehkar",Mishti thinks in her head as her expression changes.

Scene Shift

"This one, No, This , Absolutely No", she throws her suits and sits on the bed pouting.

"What is this haan BG? Today is my mother's birthday and here i don't have a good suit to wear for her special day huh!", she says as she closes her twinkling eyes and joins her palm in front of her face. Her rosy lips are shown muttering something. She touch her head with her joined palms and open her twinkling eyes.

"Why are you disturbing your BG for your suits at this hour ms. Berozgar(jobless) ", her eyes twitched in irritation as she hear his voice.

"Ragini", she turns and face him with a glare, " It's Ragini Mr.Owner R A G I N I ", she repeats her name pressing her Alphabets. The person infront of reveal as Kabir (played by mishkat verma).

"And second thing, i wasn't asking for suits i was asking for my mother happiness, i am not like you who blows his candle wishing ' plz rita sita geeta maan jaye' ", she says while kabir roll his eyes at her. He ignores her and walks towards the clothes she scattered and takes out one with plain blue color with some border looking simple yet beautiful.

"And who told you I'll wear the one you selected for me", ragini cocks her brows up as she folds her hand against her chest.

Kabir smirks and pats her head with his palm ," did you forget little sister i know about all your black deeds", he whispers while ragini eyes widen and she glares him.

"Now be a good miss.berozgar and wear this", he says and walks out of the room.

"Brother my foot", ragini huffs as she sits on the bed.