Job or jobless?

"Hey youuu", ragini starts walking as Ruhaan was following her. She stopped and turns,"where are you going?i just told you got the job", he said and ragini glared him.

"I don't want the job", ragini utters and look away while ruhaan snapped his eyes at her," Excuse me", he raised his eye brow. "Excused", ragini says as she folds her arm.

Ruhaan rolls his eyes," look ms.mishti my friend asked to give you this job and i give you that after rejecting everyone who wants to accompany me and here you are saying you don't want this job, how come will this all work then?", he asked while ragini looked at him, she opens her mouth to say something when he cuts her off.

"There is an event here at evening and i want you to arrange everything according to the theme as it's very important for my promotion, do you get that?", he asked and moreover ordered her as he points towards her. Ragini eyes twitched in irritation but she plaster a fake smile across her face," ofcourse sir as you say", she says while ruhaan nods.

"Isay kehte hain chor k hath mai sone ki chaabi", she thinks in her head.

"Good Girl", he utters,"come I'll tell you your work , i have to go to other place for shooting till then you take care of everything in my absence. Do you understand it?", he asked while ragini nods,"Now tho he is definitely gone", ragini thinks in her head and grins. They walks as ruhaan makes her understand everything while she nods acting as understanding while in her head some other things was going on.

Scene shift

"What the hell is wrong with you sanskar", sanskar utters as he look at himself at the mirror in washroom. He bites his nails as he paces to and fro in washroom.

"That's the side effect of spending your whole childhood in boarding schools that you forget how to behave infront of girl's", he shakes his head and took a deep breath.

"Its okay, its not that you are going to marry her now here itself. It'll take time for you both to understand each other right?", he asked himself and nods sighing,"yes behave normal, yes normal", he utters and washed his face and wipes it with towel.

"You are Absolutely normal", he smiled muttering to himself adjusting his clothes and walks out.

Mishti was humming some tunes as she waits for sanskar. She turns and find sanskar coming towards her muttering something to himself, she smiled seeing him while he comes and sits opposite her giving her all toothy smile. He shut his mouth as he realized he is giving too way toothy smile while mishti shakes her head seeing him.

"Umm, mr.maheshwari i...", she was cut off by sanskar.

"Sans..kar... call me... sanskaar", sanskar says as he takes a glass of juice and gulps it in one go.

"Ok sanskar", mishti looks at him weirdly," i just wanted you to tell your parent's that our meeting did go well and we both need some time to spend with each other before agreeing to this relationship, do you understand what i am saying?", mishti asked while sanskar nods understanding.

"So will you?", she asked while sanskar again nods and mishti sighs.

"You can speak too", she says fake smiling at him while sanskar nervously smiles and nods again but stops as he saw mishti raising her eyebrow at him.

"It's not that she is going to eat you alive idiot", sanskar thinks in his head and opens his mouth to say something when mishti phone rings.

She excused and picks up the call, after sometime she cuts the call and gets up taking her bag," i am sorry i had to leave for somewhere will definitely meet you soon", mishti says and shakes hand with sanskar and leave before he could say anything while sanskar stood expressionless thinking what just have happened?