Test??

Ragini swings her appointment letter in her hand as she walks on the road, "I got the job", "that too on my own", she was telling throughout her way until she reached temple, "Thank you... Thank you.... Thank you BG for listening to me otherwise, my name would have been changed into jobless", she utters standing on the stairs with her fold palms and closed eyes. She smiled seeing the idol and turns to leave when her eyes fell on a little girl selling ballons, she smiled brightly as she goes and brought the ballons from the girl. "I got the job and that too on my own", she tells the little girl ruffling her hairs as she gives her money. The little girl smiled widely and thanked ragini who, blinks and ties her letter with balloon and walks away. 

She reached her room and smiled brightly, "Oyeee... Jobless", Her eyes widen hearing the voice and she smirked turning, "Hi, big gorilla", Ragini says showing him a big smile. Mishkat smiled as he forwarded the sweet box, "Didn't you get the job? I can't see any letter except these balloons. So, sad I even brought sweets", Mishkat says making a sad face. Ragini smiles grew wider as she stared at him blinking her eyes twice, Mishkat raised his eyebrow and looks at her weirdly, "Sadma lag gya na? Don't worry little mice you haven't completed the half century yet there's still 7 more jobs to go for you reaching that target", Mishkat utters patting her head sympathetically while, ragini nodded her head still smiling. "I'll throw a big party when, you'll complete your half century of being jobless", Mishkat utters as he knocks on the door. Awwww! Really? Big Gorilla", Ragini utters all sweetly while, Mishkat nodded, "OfCourse", he shrugged his shoulder. "Then, thank me for saving your money", Ragini utters making him confused. He turned while, she pulls up ballons thread and show him the letter flaunting infront of him. He immediately grabbed it while, janki opened the door, "Maaaaaaaaaaaa", Ragini screeched crushing her in the hug, "I got the job. I got the job", She twirls janki who smiled widely hearing her, "Really?", She asked and Ragini nodded happily. "Did Mishkat helped you?", Janki utters making the smile vanished. She scowled as she looks at her, "No way. I got it on my own that too by passing an interview", Ragini utters proudly as she folds her arms and looks at Mishkat who was busy reading the appointment letter, "I can believe it", Mishkat utters while, ragini snatched the letter keeping her chin up, "Now, your sweets will be sweets for me and for you it'll be bitter cough syrup", Ragini utters snatching the sweet box too as she eats the one making a heavenly face. "They are giving too much salary for a PA", Mishkat utters confused while, ragini shook her head as she stuffed one sweet inside janki mouth and walks towards him stuffing him one too, "that's because of the company. It's an international company, dumb head", Ragini utters while, Mishkat nodded patting her head, "I am not proud of you and not so congratulations", he utters and smack her head a little while, ragini glared at him. "Hey! It's still tasting like a sweet that means you are going to be kicked out from there too", he teased while, ragini stamps his feet making him winced, "Enjoy your sweets, The Maharaja of Idiots", Ragini utters sticking her tongue at him giving him the box and goes away blowing away her hairs which was on her face. Ragini smiled while Mishkat chuckled, "Why do you tease her so much?", Janki asked as Mishkat keeps his hand around her shoulder, "that way I always feel I have a family", he utters while, janki smiled patting his cheeks. Ragini, who was looking at him from far shakes her head, "Good for nothing dramatic gorilla", she utters twisting her lips as she walks inside her room and falls on bed falling in a deep slumber.

.
.
.
.
.

Ruhaan stops his bike as he looks at the big garden infront of him, he take out his mobile and checked the location. He parked his bike and looked at the venue holding his shoulder bag, "I hope I got the permanent place here", he utters sighing as he walks inside looking at the workers doing decorations, "interesting", he utters. "Excuse me!", He turns hearing a voice and found pari standing, "Yes?", He utters. "Are you the photographer akhil sends?", Pari asked and ruhaan nodded forwarding, "Yes! Yes! I am ruhaan", he says and pari smiled shaking his hand, "I am Pari. Thank you for coming in such short notice", She told with a small smile. "No! No! It's no problem", he utters as they starts walking, "Actually, we have 4 big events in this month. So, the photographer we hired left suddenly that's why we have arranged you in short notice but, this time we want to make a contract as you know that you won't leave", pari explained while, ruhaan shook his head , "No! No! Don't even worry. I am the man of my words. I am okay with everything, I mean the contract", Ruhaan utters scratching his head. Pari smiled "that's cool. You go to Mishti, she'll give you the contract", pari utters making his smile vanished. "Mishti?", He utters and pari nodded. "Yes! My business partner", pari utters and ruhaan nodded, "Business partner? No, she must be someone else", Ruhaan thinks in his head. "Any problem?", Pari asked seeing him lost. "No! Not at all. I don't have any problem with your partner but, maybe with her name", he utters to himself making her confused, "Sorry?", Pari utters. "Nothing! Let's go and sign the contract", Ruhaan utters and pari nodded. They walks away.