Jason's Girlfriend

A/N: This takes place in my AU in which Marvin also dies. This occurs in 1985, where my parody/continuation musical will take place. Also, the name of the girlfriend was chosen by my friend and me so that we could rhyme her name in one of the songs. And in this AU Jason has crushes on girls, but is asexual! We thought that this would be a good idea for a song so we wrote it in! Anyways, I did no proofreading, so if there are any errors, please let me know, and I'll fix them (like I just realized today that I made Mendel claim that Mendel died in the last one, which is not what I intended at all). Anyways, here you go! ~ Cassie/Whizzer (cause the friend I'm writing the musical with calls me Whizzer and I call her Marvin!)

I bid goodbye to my family and head off to school, making sure I snag a seat on the bus before any of the other students. I'm super excited and a bit nervous, since today is the day I will ask out Stevie Crow! I've had a crush on her ever since she joined the chess club. As the proud leader of the club, I'm always thrilled to have new members, but Stevie is different. Even though she knows absolutely nothing about chess, I'm glad to teach her. And yeah, none of my dads think that dating is a good idea, but I'm 16, which is definitely a good age to start.

Sure, she's almost always on her phone, but she's just so pretty, and I can't stop daydreaming about her. She has the most beautiful blue eyes, icy like the harshest winter. Her chestnut brown hair flows just past her shoulders in slight waves. Her makeup is perfect, and it seems both effortless and incredibly complex, and she appears to spend an extended amount of time on it every. Her outfit consists of a short, pleated black skirt, which barely fits the dress code, and a pastel pink blouse, along with a black leather jacket and heeled boots. She's just so dreamy.

Once the bus arrives, I hop off, rushing to the English wing of the school, where I know Stevie has her first period. Sure enough, I notice her standing in a circle with a couple of the school's most popular students. I anxiously approach the group, cautious upon noticing that my bullies are among the group. Unfortunately, they are the first ones to notice me.

"Oh, look who it is. Chess dork himself. What do you want, another beating?" Karl says, looking at me menacingly. He takes a step towards me, but another girl, Madeline, holds him back.

"It's not worth it. And besides, someone could see us. Anyways, what do you want?"

I nervously glance up at Stevie, smiling awkwardly. "Uh, I was wondering if I could talk to Stevie in private? There's something I want to ask her about." Madeline's eyes widen, and she looks at me incredulously. Karl's expression actually appears somewhat worried. Another student, Rita, pushes Stevie towards me with a smirk.

"Knock yourself out, kid," she says, and Stevie follows me quietly, features completely expressionless.

"What is it, Jason? I know my friends can be a bit mean," Stevie says, looking down at me in such a way that I feel somewhat intimidated. She places a finger on my lips and drags it down my neck slowly, causing me to shiver. It's not exactly a pleasant feeling, but one that makes me want to scratch my neck frantically to remove the sensation. Nevertheless, I restrain from doing so, electing to smile up at her instead.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me? Like on a date or something?" I say, screwing my eyes shut and wincing, preparing for the worst.

"Oh, of course! I would love to be your girlfriend. You are just too cute!" she squeals, grabbing my hips harshly, in a manner that makes me incredibly uncomfortable. I choose to ignore it in favor of internally gushing about the fact that she said yes! She kisses me sweetly before turning around and waltzing back to her friends, pausing halfway to shout: "Maybe we'll do a bit more some other time!"