Chapter 13: Intrusion In The Mind, Part 2

Tyki's POV (STILL A Flashback)

"I've got some info I think you might find interesting, Joyd", Neah hissed, glaring past Sheryl and at his younger brother.

The noah glared back at the fourteenth as everyone looked between the two, obviously wondering just as much as Tyki was why the possessed boy seemed to think this "info" was relevant to the noah of pleasure and no one else.

The boy's smile broadened to a width only a noah could replicate - a sadistic grin that only meant harm was to come to somebody, almost like an omen. "This body holds more power than he appears to be putting out - so much, in fact, that he has the power to take out all of you, including Mana. Not to mention his burning desire to kill everyone one of you. Even you, Tyki."

Tyki looked over at his brother, only to find him tightening his hands into fists and glaring murderous eyes at the one in the chair. The noah of pleasured looked to Wisely in the hopes that he might enlighten him somewhat only to find him scarfing down candy like this was a play of some sorts and he was enjoying the show. When Tyki's face contorted at the wisest's stupid reaction to the situation, the 3-eyed one shushed him with a finger over the lips and went back to watching the one in the chair. How can this be happening, he thought, cradling his head in his hand. He's not at all bothered by this? Then what am I, the noah of pleasure, doing getting all worked up for?

When he looked up at Neah he caught him smiling deviously at him, as though his plans were flowing perfectly, whatever those plans might be. He serioused up and glared at the devil before him, waiting for him to elaborate. I need to be cautious. For all I know, everything this one says is a lie meant to manipulate me.

"Not only that", the fourteenth continued. "But I know him so well, I'm able to control his body without any of you even noticing. Who's to say that I haven't been out this entire time?"

Tyki looked to Wisely, who suddenly seemed somewhat more serious than before as he commented, "And Allen wouldn't know it himself, would he?"

Neah chuckled somewhat before dodging his question and continuing to taunt Tyki. "And who's to say that I won't gain enough control of this body that I can use his powers to it's full potential? After all, we both have the same goal, so surely he won't even attempt to stop me if I try to take you all. I think I'll start with Mana..."

Sheryl drew his hand back and screamed with rage, ready to kill the boy as Tyki ran forward, aiming to restrain his older brother. All the while, Neah continued to talk, saying, "Why won't you kill me now? But I know you won't. It's because you care for Allen. Am I right, Tyki Mikk?" His devious smirk never ceased as he talked and the two brothers argued with each other over whether or not they should kill the fourteenth.

Allen's POV (Present day)

Allen's eyes widened, realizing then that the reason Tyki may have been glaring at him was probably because he was suspicious of him and disturbed at the idea that Neah could easily kill someone he cares dearly for without him having any say in it. Without him having any knowledge of it.

"And as for who I killed", the noah spat, bitterness perching on the tip of his tongue as though his words were seriously intended to anger the boy. Although the noah had previously seemed to only taunt him because of his sick sense of humor, this seemed to be rooted with deep, pure hatred. His eyes were dull yet somehow filled with anger as he continued his taunt. "It was that sword-wielding exorcist that you seem so fond of. Now, how does that make you feel, boy? Does it make you want to kill me?"

It took the boy several seconds of staring at the noah to fully process what he'd heard. Kanda's... dead? No way, he can't die... He squeezed his hands into fists until they bled onto the floor, all the while grinding his teeth and growling with pure, untouchable rage that only grew the more he thought back to all the good times he had with Kanda. Arguing with him, fighting with him, eating with him, and laying in bed with him - these were all memories that fueled his anger until he was so bloodthirsty, tears poured from his eyes and he screamed out the noah's name, attempting to evoke his innocence while doing so. Thankfully, it worked, and his Crown Cloak wrapped around his shoulders as he screamed at the enemy before him. Is this what you wanted from me, innocence? To fight Tyki? At the moment, I have no objections. Let's avenge Kanda together, Crown Clown!

The noah of pleasure's dull eyes never lightened as he drew out his dark matter, holding it up as a shield to protect him from Allen's Crown Edge. Although he could only see Mikk's emotionless, golden eyes over their clashing powers, he knew the man was still frowning angrily due to the tone in his voice. "I have to say, I'm going to miss sleeping with you. But I can't let you live. So, shall we finally have our last dance, Shounen?"

With one more scream and a rush of power, he drew his hand into the air and back down onto the noah. That's right - this time I won't save you with my sword of exorcism, Tyki Mikk. With my arm that I vowed only to kill akuma with, I'll break my vow in order to kill you.