Chapter 1

Constant yelling after class had happened to Midoriya from no other than bakugo.
"Shitty Deku! You think you're better than me huh? Starting to steal my moves?! You fucktard! Don't try and play this off!"

Midoriya stood there unfazed by what bakugo was doing. Hands were on his shoulders burning him, yells at his face and being shoved around. Honestly he didn't care what bakugo was saying. He could careless, the only thing about bakugo that went trough his mind is.

'Get off your fucking high and mighty fake throne jackass.'

Bakugo yelled so much his voice starting to strain and get scruffy. His last words were. "Go take a swan dive off the roof like I told you in middle school!"

'Jeez okay windex bottle.' I decided to stop him and speak up.

"And what if I actually did kacchan? What would you do then?" I spoke rather calmly. He laughed "I'll be throwing a party at your grave. If you even get one." With that he ran off. Leaving Midoriya alone and angered.

~______~

The cold wind blew as Midoriya walked home. Small tears dripping down from his eyes and blood dripping from his new wounds.

As he got home he noticed a small slip of paper on the fridge door. He walked closer and examined it slowly.

Dear Izuku
My baby boy, I'm going on a months vacation with bakugos parents. We gave the same note to him I'm writing you but we added for him to come and check up on you once in awhile.
There's food in the fridge and I left money for you in your room. Make sure you eat please? Oh and no girls!

Love you from the moon and back.
Your mother

P.S. be careful okay?

He threw the note in the trash. Of course she leaving, but He couldnt blame her she needs a break too. Midoriya grabbed some cucumbers and left into his room. Sighing He flopped down onto my bed face first. He had placed the cucumbers on my side tables. Midoriya sat up not knowing what to do or think about.

But then it hit him as words from earlier came into his mind.

'Go take a swan dive off the roof.'

________________________

Hey guys my names Pasta Wolf! Look I know this is short but it's just a start off to the full story. Don't worry most of the other chapters will be longer than 348 words.