Chapter 3

EraserHead ran at him "Midoriya No!" But it was to late. He jumped. Izuku midoriya jumped to his doom.

Midoriya felt finally free, as he fell adrenaline coursed through his body. He closed his eyes and let darkness over take him. Slightly feeling something tug on him as he completely fell into the dark.

Aizawa has watched as his student jumped. He snapped out of his fear and used his scarf to catch him. He used it as fast as he could. He felt a tug and knew it caught Midoriya, sighing in relief but shaking he pulled the small boy up.

Frightened of what just happened in front of his eyes Shinso soon broke out of his trance and rushed over to the two figures.

Aizawa held midoriya close to him, not letting go. "Shinso! Call an ambulance, broken arm and he's bleeding out!" Shinso nodded and called.

~~~~

Aizawa watched as the ambulance took his student. He was going to follow them, he didn't want to send Shinso home alone so he kept him with him as they arrived at the hospital.

Midoriya was still in slumber thinking that he was finally okay and done with it all. Aizawa sat next to the boy in the hospital bed. The chair he sat in uncomfortable but he didn't care. He only wanted to make sure his student was okay.

Shinso had fallen asleep in the chair next to him. But you could tell he was scared for the boy he fought in the festival.

Small tears pecked at the side of Aizawas eyes he worried for Midoriya condition. He had called in recovery girl since she knew best for Midoriya.

He gave a low sigh as he looked at the boy. New  and old cuts and scars littered his arms. Now he knew why he only wore long sleeves. His other arm broken and bandaged. Eyes dark and sunken in. He looks like he hasn't eaten in quite awhile.

Midoriya groaned as his eyes opened slightly. That's all he needed before he shot up tears in his eyes. "No, no, no, NO!" He yelled as he looked around the room. "This was meant to end! You weren't meant to be there! You weren't meant to stop me." Midoriyas yells turned into sobs. And Shinso woke up confused at first before relizing what had happened.

Midoriya curled into a ball, mr Aizawa touched Midoriyas back to comfort him as he started to rub it Midoriya shook violently "don't touch me! I don't want you here! Leave me alone!"

Midoriya shot up as he slapped Aizawas hand away from him. He shouted unable words at Aizawa. Because of the sobbing and shouting and Midoriya starting to hyperventilate. Shinso steppes him. He grabbed Midoriya by the shoulders "Midoriya calm down please." "Get off of me, let me go!" Midoriya stopped like he had frozen in place. His movements everything. "Midoriya calm down, breath properly and lay back down." And Midoriya did just that. "Now go back to sleep." Shinso ordered. Midoriya complied, now asleep.

Shinso sighed "I didn't think I'd have to use my quirk like that..." he rubbed the back of his neck unconsciously. Aizawa simply nodded. "Let's let him rest we can come visit him tomorrow." Shinso nodded but for some reason he didn't want to leave the smaller boy. But he knew he had to.

~~~

In the next morning Aizawa and Shinso went back to the hospital with all might. Given permission by the principal to leave. They sat in the room Midoriya slept in, he wasn't awake yet but stirring slightly only to go back to a deep sleep.

Shinso sighed thinking of what's going to happen when Midoriya wakes up again. His thoughts soon broken by a shaking Midoriya. He had woken up but kept his eyes closed as he turned to face away from everyone. Only then did he open his eyes and let tears fall out.

Shinso felt his chest tighten. Maybe he was sick? He didn't know nor did he care at this moment. All might was the first to speak up "Midoriya my boy, why don't you talk to us and figure stuff out okay? Turn around champ." Midoriya only let out a squeak and turned around to face them.

His face has no emotion other than the tears that flowed down his freckle litters cheeks. He stayed  silent though, not making another sound. He started to sit up struggling as he now felt the pain in his damaged arm. No longer broke but bruised. shinso shot up and helped midoriya up. Midoriya only looked at him confused before say a blank thank you.

"Now my boy, want to explain to use why you wanted to jump?" All might asked in a serious tone. A sigh escaped Midoriyas lips as he told everyone in the room why. They only nodded, midoriya finished letting them know new tears forming down his eyes but still not making any sound or sign of emotion.

Midoriyama was pulled into a tight hug by Shinso with sorrys and a tighter grip each time. Midoriyama was shocked and this showed on his face. But he didn't hug back instead he just sat there motionless letting himself be embraced by shinso, then all might, and even Aizawa.

He was going to be let out in an hour and a half so the pro hero's and Shunso stayed with him trying to get they're Izuki back. The old one who was happy and emotional. Not this one not the one who didn't speak, didn't show signs of remorse or even emotion. They want bings to turn back into time for him to be happy.

But he never was, he just knows how to act.