Chapter 8

Aizawa POV:

It's another day of work yippee
Or whatever else you would say sarcastically when you don't want to work.

I swear the brats in my class get louder and louder each day making it harder for me to sleep when I want to. Today is not going to be one of those days, today I have to hand out forms for a trip. I have to explain what we're going to do then I have to test their progress with their quirks.

At least they got creative and more confident lately, other than Mineta. He really needs to step up his game, any more incidents and he'll get kicked to another class or even out of the school.

I sigh as get out of my car to walk towards the school. It's too damn early. I don't want to have to listen to children whining all day, or Mic for that matter... he's even worse. Ugh.

Stepping into the teachers office I print out the trip forms and some other papers I need. It took around ten minutes for everything to print and by then students had started entering the school.

I walked down the hall and into my class room as the school bell rung. But when I entered I was slightly surprised by a student. One student whom I worried about since the day I helped save him. Deku, but there he stood talking lightly with his friends. He noticed me and gave a small wave I nodded in acknowledgment.

Seeing Shinso I pulled him to the side

"What happened?" I asked. Shinso chuckled "well when we woke up he gave off reactions and talked to me. I don't really know what made him do it but he did and I'm glad he did. And I think everyone else is too." I nodded before reeling back what he said said.

"Wait, we?" I asked
He turned away back to the group quickly. I sighed. Kids.

Kaminari POV:

When Midoriya came into class today I was sooooo happy he started talking with us! He actually smiled at us! Hurray for progress. No more frowns, dead eyes, or blank faces. I think everyone else is as excited as I am. Even mister Aizawa but he just doesn't show it. And also, Bakugo had a civil conversation with Midoriya for once, I think they planned to meet up later to talk. From what I over heard anyways.

I'm so happy I think I might short circuit.

Kirishima POV:

I'm proud of Bakugo, I managed to convince him last night to talk with Midoriya or at least try. So he could apologize and say what he really thinks and wants to say instead of bottling up inside and turning it into rage.

I think he's making good progress. And I'm positive he and Midoriya will get everything sorted out, settled and become friends again.
Just like the story's Bakugo talked about childhood and the past. And he talked about them with a small smile on his face.
I think things are turning out for the best right now.

____________

So uhh, I'm so so so so so sorry, I know I haven't been keeping up my updates for this story and I deeply apologize. I also apologize for how short they are lately.
I'm extremely busy with school work and I've had a big writers block. Which I'm so thankful is gone now.

I'm also going to be started my own comic soon so I'm working on that and figuring that out.
As well as working on a crossover story to post on here.
It'll be a BNHA, Harry Potter, and Bleach crossover story so I'm hoping that once I get it all up ready and posted you guys will go check it out maybe? Ah well it doesn't matter that much.

Anyways...I'll try to post more often.

Also is you read down to this far, I wanna see how many of you did comment "🧣".

Bye bye!