Chapter 6

Okay so I'm changing POV up for a try. Tell me if you like it better or not.

Shinso:

I thanked Todoroki as I left the room with izuku. He looked broken all the time, I guess he just decided to break the nice act and not care what anyone thinks anymore. I know that he was suffering and still is, but when he put on that smile and bright eyes full of excitement. It made me happy, so so happy, I didn't show it but I felt that way. I just want him back to normal I'm sure everyone is. Especially Aizawa, he seems to be the third most hurt throughout this. All might was the first. Then Bakugo, then Aizawa. And then we'll I don't really know who else. His mother? But I don't even think we've told her yet.

I sigh as I take izuku to his dorm room. He clutched tightly onto my shirt like a little kid. To be honest it was adorable.

When I got to his room. I opened the door and placed him on his bed, i went up to leave so I could go and grab some clothes for him to change into. When I felt a tug on my shirt sleeve. Izuku has sat up and grabbed onto me, I looked at him confused. Until he patted beside him. I smiled and sat next to the smaller boy, he smiled, not a great big one like he used to but it's a start. But even still that smile made my cheeks flush red.

He laid down and gestures for me to lay next to him. I kept my distance which was pretty hard to do since the bed isn't all that big. I was on the inside right against the wall. He moved closer and closer to me until his back was right up against me. My face was flushed, I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head right next to his neck. From the heat and being so close I but my head right in his neck, and buried it in. Izuku let out a small noise, and shuffled back into me.

____________
Sorry for such a short chapter. I'm running low on motivation and ideas for this story, and others in working on. If you want to help feel free to comment and tell me some of you thoughts/ ideas!