part one;

- jimin approaches namjoon.

"Hey joon, have you followed your medications?" he asks.

"Of course, you're my bestfriend, I wouldn't disappoint you." he replied.

"Sometimes, I wonder if I'm actually sick." he said. Jimin takes off his gloves & attempts to touch namjoon.

"Get away! Don't you know we can die! Leave my room, LEAVE!" he yelled.

"Fuck sake, it's just a touch. You're being so dramatic." he said. Rolling his eyes.

"Don't you fucking get it? We are sick! I don't care if I'm your bestfriend, we can die no matter if it's one touch. Please go, I need time alone." he told him.

Jimin puts his gloves on and heads towards the door. He opens it and looks back.

"Joon? You know I still thank you and love you. I don't know what I would do without you. Bye, you stupid bitch." he said laughing.

2 hours pass by.

Jimin gets up and finds his cámara. He starts recording.

"Hey, other fellow non sick humans. I'm pretty bored right now. So, I felt talking to you guys. How has your day been? I hope it's great. I'm stuck at the hospital once again aaaannddd in my old room. Not a surprise really. I think it's time to decorate it since I haven't unboxed it yet. Yea, I think that's a good idea"

Jimin starts unboxing and he finds a painting with a teddy bear, he suddenly stops. He takes it and shows the camera.

"You guys see this? It was from my sister. I miss her so much. I remember when she painted this and gave it to me so I can be *strong* as she called it. I just wish she was here next to me."

Jimin sheds tears, he imagines her laugh and smile. He smiles back at the camera. There was silence.

"Let's finish this room" he said.

25 minutes pass by.

He goes up to the cámara. He sits and breathes heavily.

"Guys! This is tiring- I don't have great lungs. Well, all of you know that. But! Here is the finishing touches and taadaa!" he said happily.

 But! Here is the finishing touches and taadaa!" he said happily

Someone starts knocking at jimin's door. Jimin gets the camera and heads towards the door.

"Who is it?" Jimin asked.

"What do you mean who is it, you know damn well who I am. Child, open the door. It's time for your medications."

"It's my favorite person, it's doctor kook. Say hi, you're in my YouTube channel." he said.

"Child, get the damn camera off my face. C'mon I don't have time. I got other patients to take care off." he replied.

"Say I'm your favorite patient, or I will yell out with the window open." he told him.

"C'mon jimin! I don't have time-"

Jimin runs towards the window & breathes.

"Alright! You're my favorite patient, now come here & get your medication cart. You have to take them now." he said.

Jimin giggles & smiles.

"I will leave now, don't forget to put the cart next to you. Also, don't sleep late. Goodnight" he said while closing the door.

"Bye" Jimin replied.

He stops recording and starts editing. He uploads the video to his channel. He checks his phone for any messages. One message from namjoon. He replies.

JM; *ugh, what do you want? Go to sleep

JM; *ugh, what do you want? Go to sleep.*
NM; *no, why? I'm bored.*
JM; *have you taken your meds?*
NM; *how many times do we need to go over this, yes jimmy.*
JM; *i need to study, it's 9:32 am. Don't distract me, let's meet at the cafe in the morning?*
NM; *like we always do, hey. Just don't bring your blanket. You look like a hobo.*
JM; *you really want me to hit you with my blanket? I'll bring it anyways, haha. I have to go, goodnight.*
NM; *goodnight*

Jimin turns off his phone and goes to bed.
________________________________

note; sorry if there is any mistakes! I will upload the other part soon. thank you. remember to support my fanfic.