part two;

Doctor Jungkook knocks at jimin's door waiting patiently for him.

"Jimin-ssi? Med-"

Jimin opens the door & interrupts him. "Medications, I know. Thank for you decorating my cart, I like it."

"No problem, you owe me. I spent my break on decorating it" smiling at jimin.

"Is it because I'm your fabulous favorite patient?"

"No- *smiling and looking to the side*. Alright, yes! I must admit that I love spending time with you. Let's be bestfriends." He extends his hand and he forwards his pinkie to jimin. Jimin pinkie promises with him.

"Alright jimin, I'll pick a nickname for you since you're my bestfriend. Mmmh, oouh! I have an idea, I'll call you my mochi" he said smiling.

"Mochi? Okay, I'll call you my fluffy bunny, I like your smile."

"Haha, thanks. I must get going now-"

"Wait, can we take a quick picture? Pretty please!"

"Mochi, I don't have time. Alright, you know how to convince me."

Jimin giggles

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jimin giggles. "Thank you fluffy bunny."

Doctor jungkook heads to the door and shuts it. Jimin heads to his desk grabbing his camera. He starts recording.

"Hellooo fellow non sick humans. Today, we are gonna go to the cafe with my bestfriend. His name is Namjoon. He is so annoying but I mean he is my bestfriend, he also told me to not bring my blanket because I look like a hobo. I was like "seriously?". Not to mention that he wears old fashioned shoes and a sombrero. I just exposed him... oh well *laughs*. Let's go to the cafe, he must be waiting for me."

Jimin puts his shoes and his mask on. He brings his blanket with him and opens his door and heads on out to the hallway.

"As you can see, I have to wear a mask at all times. You know, not to spread germs and stuff. Also, I forgot to mention the cafe is two stories up. Let me tell you something, I get lazy and it's a lot of walking. We do have elevators it's just that the cafe is a little far away from the elevator."

Jimin arrives at the elevator. He gets in and clicks the button six on the elevator.

"I really like this elevator, it has blue lights ."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙵𝙴𝙴𝚃 𝙰𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें