part three;

As Namjoon and Jimin got of the elevator they're shocked to see a person, they don't know who he is. He looks back at them as he slowly approaches Namjoon and Jimin.

"Hi. I've seen that both are looking at me? Is there any problem?" he said.

"Um, who are you?" namjoon replied.

"Oh, you have a nice attitude. My name is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." he said putting his hair back.

"Do you realize we are in a hospital? Are you trying to show off or attract me?" namjoon responded.

"Woah, hold on. Who said I was showing off or trying to attract you?" he said.

"Ugh, move out of my way. Jimin let's go." namjoon said while looking at jimin.

"huh? wait where are we going?" Jimin replied.

"You are going to your dorm, as you asked-"

"Is your name Jimin? Nice to meet you." taehyung reaches his hand out to jimin.

"Are you fucking stupid? He can't touch you." namjoon said.

Doctor Jungkook starts walking towards jimin.

"Mochi! What are you doing? Namjoon, back to your dorm. Taehyung? Go take your medications." he said as facing them.

"Wait? Who is Mochi?" tae asked.

"Me." Jimin replied.

"Wait, since when you're Mochi? You never told me this." namjoon said.

"Since me and doctor Jungkook are bestfriends." he said.

"Oh? So I'm nothing to you? Great." he said rolling his eyes.

"Guys! Calm down. If you haven't met taehyung. He is a patient like you guys. He shouldn't extend any hand or be close to you guys." Jungkook added.

"I never take this sickness serious as you tell."

"Why though? It's important you take care of it." jimin asked him.

"There is no cure for it, so might as well risk my life and live it." he told jimin.

"But-" jimin said as he got interrupted.

"Guys! Let's move. Taehyung, your room is next to jimin's. Chop chop! Move!" jungkook said.

They start walking to their dorms. Jimin notices a scar on taehyung's neck. He turns around to check if it's anything.

"Uh, taehyung? What's on your neck?"

"Oh, don't worry. It's nothing."

"I wanna know! What happened." Jimin insists.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! IT'S NOTHING. ALRIGHT?" he yelled.

"A- A- Alright, I'll leave you- NO! Look, I don't know who you are. But all I know is that I am PARK JIMIN AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM- *coughs* I have to sit down." he told taehyung.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

"Am I okay? Now are you asking? Like what's your problem! Please go. I don't wanna hurt you." as he starts sobbing.

Taehyung looks around, he peeks at his door and sees a picture. A picture when jimin was young.

He smiles, next to the picture he sees a box

He smiles, next to the picture he sees a box. He walks up to Jimin and asks about it.

"Hey, I am sorry. Please forgive me. It's gonna be okay. I just have a question. What's up with box?" he asks.

"Don't you get it! Taehyung, please leave. I don't wanna hear you." he replies.

Taehyung starts coming closer to Jimin, as he opens his arms and hugs Jimin.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING- *coughs* LEAVE. BUNNY! BUNNY! BUNN-"

Jimin is on the floor. Taehyung gets shocked on what he did. He starts calling for help.

"HELLO! HELLO? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP." he screams.

"No, NO NO! JIMIN PLEASE RESPOND." he cries.

Doctor Jungkook rushes in and sees Jimin on the floor. He quickly puts his gloves and checks his pulse.

"WE ARE LOSING HIM! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" he looks at taehyung.

"I-I- I AM SORRY. I HUGGED HIM." he says crying.

"YOU HUGGED HIM? WHAT THE FUCK! NO."

Other doctors get involved, they quickly put Jimin in the medical bed transferring him to the emergency room. Jungkook looks back.

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY BABY AGAIN. WE WILL SEND YOU TO ANOTHER HOSPITAL. LEAVE." he yells.

to be continued...
____________________________________

~ please don't be a quiet reader! Show love! It helps me a lot ! ~ sorry for making you wait so long! I am a little bit busy with my kpop *aesthetic* room- hehe

~ sorry for making you wait so long! I am a little bit busy with my kpop *aesthetic* room- hehe.
~ share this fanfiction!
~ make sure to give credits if you like this or want to use it.
- <3 uuu!