gentle touches ~ raccooneggs

i stand at the end of the bed, pressing my legs together and scratching at my collarbone nervously. "o-okay." he slowly opens his eyes and smiles giddily.

"god, you're beautiful." i smile back and he rests his hands on my hips, his eyes taking me in. he bites his lip slowly before running his hand through his hair. at the sight of that, my entire body shivers. i look around the room.

"you did all of this for me?" he nods, gently kissing my stomach. slowly, i straddle his lap, kissing his jaw. "can we go slow?" i run my fingers through his hair. he nods while placing soft kisses on my neck and collarbone, then to the place i was just scratching at.

slowly, he rolls over. now i'm laying on the bed, underneath him while he makes his way closer and closer to my dignity. "are you sure you wanna do this?" he looks up at me. dio, he looks amazing. i nod.

"i'm sure." he nods slightly and continues kissing his way down my torso. i take in a deep breath as he gently kisses my hip bones. he makes his way farther down and i lean my head back while he attaches his soft lips to my panty-line, letting his tongue gently graze against my skin, causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"if you get uncomfortable or you want me to stop, just tell me. okay?" he looks up at me again, worry now in his eyes.

"okay," i say breathily. he smirks lightly, knowing full well the affect he has over me. he makes his way back up my body. he places his lips against my collarbone while slowly sliding his hand down the front of my underwear. "ez," i sigh, arching my back slightly. while his left hand goes to work in my underwear, his right arm is wrapped around my back, holding it in place from when it arched.

he makes his way back to my lips, kissing me slowly. placing my hands on his shoulders, i run them down to the hem of his shirt before pulling it up. he pulls away from me, including his hand, and swiftly pulls his shirt off tossing it on the floor. he stands up and unbuckles his belt, pulling it out from the belt loops on his jeans before unbuttoning them and pulling them off, leaving him in his boxers.

he leans back over me, placing one hand on the headboard and the other on the back of my neck, kissing me again. "ezra," i say breathily, pushing him up slightly. "please." he looks me up and down before licking his lips.

"please what?" he smirks. questo ragazzo- "beg for it, babygirl," he whispers in my ear, sending another shiver through my body.

"please fuck me, ezra," i moan quietly. he smirks again before kissing my collarbone, following the path he had made beforehand to my underwear. he bites down gently on the hem of my underwear, pulling them down. i let out a quiet moan, keeping my mouth closed.

he pulls my underwear off before throwing them to the floor. he gently kisses my inner thighs, looking up at me. he grabs my thighs and props them up on his shoulders before ducking his head down to my lower region.

soon enough, the room is filled with my moans. "e-ezra," i moan and my back arches. he disconnects from me and i look at him, distressed.

"hold on, princesa." he moves up the bed, hovering over me. he leans down, kissing my neck again. suddenly one of our phones starts ringing. i groan and he gets up before going over to the nightstand. "it's mason." he looks at me. i shake my head. he turns off the phone before coming back over to the bed.

he resumes his position over me, his chain necklace dangling around his neck. merda santa- i bite my lip before placing my hands on the back of his neck and pulling him down. kissing him, i start to rub my thighs together, hoping to create some friction. after a few minutes, he pulls away from me, finally noticing my movements. "you gotta be patient, baby." he presses one hand against the wall before the phone starts ringing again. i groan again and he sighs.

he gets up and answers the phone. "yeah, jc?" he sits down on the edge of the bed and i sit up. i sit behind him before wrapping my arms around his torso. "amaya? yeah she's sleeping." i start kissing his shoulders and the side of his neck. "can i take a message for her?" he snaps quickly and i reach over to the nightstand to grab a pen and paper. "okay, go ahead." i hand him the pen and paper and he starts writing. "yeah, i got it all. okay. alright man, i'll talk to you later."

he puts the phone down before standing up and pulling me towards the end of the bed. he leans down and gently places his hand around my throat. "ez." i look up at him. "fuck me, please." he smirks before kissing me. "ezra, no teasing,"

"i thought you wanted to go slow, princess?" he whispers in my ear. i reach down, grabbing at the hem of his boxers.

"please," i whine. he lets out a low laugh before finally pulling his boxers off. oh mio fottuto dio.

"are you sure, princesa?" i nod, leaning towards him, which makes his hand go tighter around my throat. i kiss him before biting his lip. i pull away from him but he quickly pulls me back up, kissing me again and entangling our tongues.

i let out a low moan and i feel him smirk against my mouth. slowly, i feel him push himself into me. i moan again and he grabs onto the comforter, thrusting slowly. i lean my head back into the bed. "ezra," i moan.

"fuck, 'maya," he groans, tilting his head back. after a few minutes, he grabs my leg, propping it up against him. i moan again and i wrap my other leg around his lower torso. he thrusts deeper, causing me to grab the blanket underneath me.

i moan loudly, closing my eyes and pressing my head into the bed. "ez, lo farò-" i start before releasing. his thrusts start to get sloppy before he pulls out. i let my legs fall before sighing and looking at the ceiling.

i feel his eyes on me. i look at him and he leans down again, kissing me softly. he stands straight up again before going to the bathroom. i go over to the closet and grab my robe, wrapping it around myself. suddenly, my thighs start cramping up. i grab onto the bed before laughing. "what's wrong?" he calls from the bathroom.

"nothing!" i sit on the bed and wait for him to be done. the toilet flushes and i get up.

-time skip-

i go back upstairs and grab some pajama shorts, underwear, and a shirt before going into the bathroom. i turn the water on and let the robe fall to the ground. letting the tub fill up, i grab the bubble bath solution and pour some under the faucet.

after a few minutes, i turn the water off and step into the tub. i lean back and sigh, thinking about the events of today. "baby?" i hear ezra yell from downstairs. when i don't answer, i hear his footsteps coming up the stairs, smiling to myself.