he didn't mean to ~ swagger (part 2)

~ recap ~

he leans down so our faces are practically touching before slapping my cheek harshly. "you slut." he slaps me again before leaving the bathroom.

i stay on the ground, curling into a ball before pulling my hood over my head and crying even harder.

before i now it, i fall asleep, still on the cold tiles.

"baby! i'm home!" i run downstairs to the sound of his voice.

"daddy!" lei exclaims, wrapping her arms around his leg. i smile at the sight before going over to him, kissing him.

"hi kiddo!" he lifts her up into the air before she spreads her arms out like a plane. "nyoom," he brings her down, dipping close to the ground before bringing her up again. "okay, lei, go play with your toys." he sets her on the ground, where she goes running into her play room.

he comes into the kitchen and i look at him, noticing he's just as handsome as the day that i met him. he leans down and kisses me again, making me smile.

i'm suddenly awaken by the feeling of someone yanking me into my feet. i look at swagger, who's red with anger. my eyes search his face. "you fucked him, didn't you?" my brows furrow in confusion

"who?" he scoffs, rolling his eyes in the process.

"don't play dumb with me. i know you fucked john."

"what are you talking about? i've never even met him irl." he laughs again before realizing the i'm not lying or fucking with him.

"oh," he loosens his grip on my arms. "someone had commented that they had seen the two of you together the other day in san francisco."

"honey, i've never even been to california." he lets go of my arms completely and i feel somewhat safer. he runs his eyes over my neck.

"did... did i do that to you?" he reaches out to touch them and i flinch. suddenly, almost as a saving grace, cam bursts in.

"what the fuck are you doing?" he addresses neither of us, which makes me worried that i did something wrong. "swagger, get the hell away from her." he stalks over to us and basically shoves swagger into the wall beside us.

"what the hell, man?" swagger looks at him, anger rising back to his face. oh no, oh no. this isn't good.

"get the fuck away from her."

"fuck off," he shoves cam back, who basically flies into the counter. he turns back towards me. "i bet you fucked him too, huh?" i quickly shake my head.

"no... no, i promise." he rolls his eyes again and turns to walk out of the bathroom before turning around and punching me sharply in the cheekbone. i yelp in pain, falling to the ground. he leans down, getting uncomfortably close to my face before grabbing my chin and pressing his thumb into my now bruising cheek.

"no one will love you like me, emma." he finally lets go of me and leaves the bathroom. i look at cam, who's staring at the door in shock.

"you need to leave," my voice cracks and i feel my eyes water.

"what?" he looks at me, worry and confusion drawn on his face.

"n-nevermind. i-i should go." i slowly get up, squinting my eyes in pain.

"let me help you, at least?" i shake my head, holding onto the edge of the tub to keep me steady. "are you sure?"

"yes." i stand straight up and walk out of the bathroom, carefully looking around the kitchen, hoping no one (especially swagger) was in there.

a/n

sorry for kinda going on mia for a month (or two idk) lmao
i'm gonna write more for this i promise i just want to get it out so i don't have to keep looking at it