Chapter ten

"So what is our plan here?" asks Regina in a low voice. I roll my head towards my father telling her to ask him. She casts her gaze towards him, raising her eyebrows. 

"Umm well..." Hook squirms under Regina's gaze. He hasn't actually thought this out. Of course he hasn't! He just wanted to come in, swing swords and fireballs blazing. Not a good plan at all.

"It's an ambush. I'll head in through the front and talk to my father as a distraction," Will interjects, saving my father's ass. I flash him a glare which he either doesn't see or ignores. 

Everyone turns their attention to him, listening intently to what he says. I do the same as we never actually established a proper plan as far as I'm aware.

"You will all head around the rear. There is a back entrance to my father's main office which is usually locked from the inside, but a little magic can easily unlock it. Regina, you, Hook and Emma will take the back entrance. I'll take Kyla with me to distract my father. There will be a few sailors that act as guards around the dock as well so watch out for them. It's probably best if they don't see you otherwise they will alert everyone that you are here."

Regina and Emma look to me, not Hook, for confirmation on Will's plan. I glance at him and he shrugs at me. I roll my eyes, still a little annoyed with the plan we have decided to use but I'm not going to half ass this plan either. It could very well work, despite my disliking to the agreed plan.

"Do as he says," I say to the others. "He knows this place best, so we follow his plan."

Everyone nods at me. Hook and Regina move off with Emma close behind, armed with a silver weapon poised in front of her. It doesn't look dangerous to me but clearly it can do some damage. I release a long breath, saying a silent wish that all goes well.

I turn to face Will sporting a shy smile on his face. I glance down to see him holding a pair of silver bracelets held together with a chain and a piece of cloth.

I instinctively step backwards as I know exactly what he plans to do with those. I stop myself from retreating further as I knew this was apart of the plan. This makes me so uneasy, considering our past but I know I have to trust him now. 

This is going to be difficult...

"I know it's not ideal," Will says to me, not daring to move towards me, clearly sensing how uncomfortable I am with this. 

"It's what we have to do," I cut him off before he can continue. I can't deal with his self-hatred at the moment over our past. Now is not the time for him to get sentimental.

I walk towards him and stop directly in front of him. I turn my back to him, placing my arms behind my back for him to tie them together. I take a deep breath in and let it out slowly to calm my nerves over this. Every instinct in my body is telling me this is a very bad idea and that I should run.

I ignore them all.

"Are you sure about this?" he says quietly. I take a deep breath and nod my head, making sure I remain strong, not letting him see how uncomfortable I actually am with this.

Will proceeds to fasten my arms behind my back. I close my eyes to keep myself from letting my thoughts wander to a dark place.

I feel a pair of hands grip my shoulders letting my know that he's done with my arms. I feel something light gentle fall to rest down my chest. I glance down to see Will's hand gripping a length of cloth. 

I take the cloth from him, putting it in my mouth and handing the ends of it back around to him for him to tie off behind my head. 

I turn back around to face him. He places his hands on my shoulders and looks me dead in the eye with a deadly serious look that makes me uncomfortable.