[ 𝟬𝟬𝟲 ] sparkling event

tw referencing someone as a doll

⭐️ ⌜ マリちゃん ⌟ ┈─❟

"Alright, I'll tell you the details later! Bye-bye Kirimi!"

Placing down her walkie-talkie, Mari giggles in delight. After an hour of talking to Kirimi about the incidents that had happened in her house and having a new sister, they had ended the talk with a promise of more juicy gossip.

(If Masaomi even knew about this, he would have to blame Hikaru and their mother. They were quite bad influences to her sometimes. He could only sigh in grief).

"Humph!" Mari stands up, stretching her arms and legs to get rid of the numbness. She looks around her room, toys strew around the floor, her bed covers were messy due to her moving around too much, some of her clothes placed on the chair, and Floof sleeping peacefully on his bed. She pursued her lips, thinking if she should clean her room or leave it to her brothers to handle.

Maybe she should be one of the responsible siblings. She starts but stops when another thought came into her mind. But she's a kid! An adult takes care of a kid.

Groaning at the sudden flurry of thoughts, Mari could only lay back down on her bed with a pout. She's sure one of her siblings can handle her room. If she were to get scolded because of it then she gets scolded. There's no price to pay for her anyway.

Mari yawns, looking at her balcony door seeing it was already dark outside. She feels her eyes slowly droop down until she couldn't keep them open anymore. The last thing she hears was someone opening the door and the gentle voice of her brother calling her name.

***

It was the next day and honestly, Mari couldn't remember anything from last night. She had probably skipped dinner because the moment she had woken up, Masaomi immediately fussed over her to eat heavy breakfast.

Floof immediately perks up at the hastiness of his voice, questioning if there was anything wrong. The dog ultimately relaxed when he sees the eldest just waking up the youngest for breakfast.

Mari's disgruntled figure could only nod and move on autopilot with his help. She couldn't even question his concern due to her still heavy on sleep. But she couldn't be bothered, Mari trusts her Ma-chi with all her heart after all!

After eating her breakfast, Mari gestures for Floof to eat faster so they could watch their show. The dog immedaitely obeying as he finished his food in a flash. Now, both of them were waddling around in their pajamas (for Mari anyways) to watch their daily serotonin of cartoons.