永遠の | ETERNAL

永遠の ( eien no )
perpetual, eternal

11 | e t e r n a l

"Hey, where are you going?"

"To the seesaw, with Akira!"

The blonde haired boy sighed and ran after his red haired best friend. His hair blew with the flow of the wind and his blue eyes sparkled. The adults in the park all had their eyes on him. Everyone said that he would grow up to be a handsome man.

"Akira!" The red haired girl chirped. "You're so fast! You should at least wait till Haruka and I get here, because you obviously can't play on the seesaw by your own!"

"Alright, alright, I get it." The boy named Akira put his hands up. "Now, let's play!"

The two nine year olds climbed onto the seesaw and started swinging up and down. The blonde male had also arrived to the spot, and when he saw that the two had left him to play by themselves, he started to whine.

"What? You guys started playing without me!" He said. "That's not fair!"

The other two just mocked the blonde one and continued to play, while Haruka kept on whining.

"Hanabi, you should go a little slower." Akira suddenly said. He noticed that his friend was getting too excited and started to swing fast.

"No! Faster, faster, faster!" She exclaimed and kept going.

As expected, within a few minutes, the girl named Hanabi fell from the seesaw.

"Hanabi!" Both the male children exclaimed in horror and ran towards her.

The little girl slowly sat up and saw that her knee was scraped. The redness of it terrified her and she began to cry.

"Hanabi, you dummy, I told you not to go fast, didn't I?" Akira scolded.

"I- I'm sorry!" Hanabi kept crying.

Haruka would call an adult, but he remembered that their parents weren't here. So he knelt and said, "Hanabi, get on my back. Akira and I will take you home."

Akira nodded and said, "Yeah, you don't have to walk with a scraped knee."

So the three walked out of the park as Haruka carried Hanabi.

"Guys.." Hanabi suddenly said.

"Yeah?" Akira replied.

"Thank you for helping me here." She sniffled and said.

"You don't have to thank us!" Akira grinned widely and said. "We're friends, right?"

"He's right." Haruka smiled too. "And we'll always be friends. We'll always help one another."

Hanabi giggled a bit and said, "Right. We're best friends forever!"

With that, the love and friendship between those three were made eternal. No matter what happened, their souls would be together forever.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

⠀ ⠀ ⠀

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

⠀ ⠀

終劇 ( owari )
The End.